EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
IMG-8239.jpg

@Tony D'Amato

Bless your soul for shuttin this nicca up! :pachaha:

Damn Burgood, you got the beats breh. Yeah you Gettin bodied by a option nicca. :heh:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bless your soul for shuttin this nicca up! :pachaha:

Damn Burgood, you got the beats breh. Yeah you Gettin bodied by a option nicca. :heh:
Man, I took my foot off the gas. i came out and got up 14-0 and I didn't respect this n1gga at all. Im tryin long azz FGs and then he juat started runnin the ball with some elusive n1gga. Then he had the audacity to throw the ball up 7 with like under 30secs left.

Believe me when I tell u, Im runnin the score up on that n1gga. I will have my revenge:damn:

I had a bomb open and that slow azz motion on the qb made it a sack.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
He was up 14-0

outscored 35-6 rest of the way :lolbron:

And you ain't getting no rematch @Tony D'Amato :umad:
N1gga, u better give me a rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn:

I don't even play with BC. But now Im going to play with them exclusively online.

I did the honorable thing and picked a similar team. And refused Bama or a tier 1 or 2 squad.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Their o line is a brick wall in one on one, mine is wall paper :mjlol:

Kickoff team 7 yards away from the returner when the ball is caught with no one blocking

The game goes takes over when it wants to. The pressure is overwhelming and they leave you with one open receiver and the LB picks it off. It’s either take a sack (:dame:) or throw a pick :mjlol:

Recruiting is fun but so unrealistic too. I beat the dog shyt out of teams and lose 5 star recruits to them :mjlol:
That shyt be pissing me off I got 3 straight Nattys, 4 straight ACC titles, like a 37 game win streak and a Heisman QB w/ 2 years of eligibility left w/ UNC

And I am still losing recruits to NC State.

Like at this point players should be asking if I can recruit them :stopitslime:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’m about to finally put this shyt on ice …it’s just not the game I hoped it would be ….between the plethora of gameplay issues I have (Idiotic blocking logic and CB play) coupled with the immersion breaking problems with all these white and Indian recruits or nikkas with blonde beards that you can’t edit ….the juice just ain’t worth the squeeze…. The lack of depth in franchise mode is a problem as well …can’t understand why they didn’t include the mini games in that mode …can’t understand how the stat tracking for RB’s is still broken ….can’t understand why I still can’t use practice mode ….cant understand why player progression doesn’t reward you for great on field production ….its clear that they just put some shyt out as a cash grab and that’s unfortunate because the people were ready for something great …instead we get a watered down Madden …sad :francis: I wonder if I can get a 30 day refund

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Yeah I’m about to finally put this shyt on ice …it’s just not the game I hoped it would be ….between the plethora of gameplay issues I have (Idiotic blocking logic and CB play) coupled with the immersion breaking problems with all these white and Indian recruits or nikkas with blonde beards that you can’t edit ….the juice just ain’t worth the squeeze…. The lack of depth in franchise mode is a problem as well …can’t understand why they didn’t include the mini games in that mode …can’t understand how the stat tracking for RB’s is still broken ….can’t understand why I still can’t use practice mode ….cant understand why player progression doesn’t reward you for great on field production ….its clear that they just put some shyt out as a cash grab and that’s unfortunate because the people were ready for something great …instead we get a watered down Madden …sad :francis: I wonder if I can get a 30 day refund

:dead: ngl all these cac wrs and rbs took me out

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:dead: ngl all these cac wrs and rbs took me out
Played against Oklahoma yesterday their entire WR corps and CB corps were white boys that looked like they listened to Blink 182... :russ: shyt is just buffoonery at this point