EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just saw gameplay from Madden, Idk if I should try to play both or trade this in. Gameplay seems hella similar. And I still aint played a coli n1gga yet.

@Regular_P psn says u havent been on in months :dahell:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I swear super sim got worse since the patch. I was playing key moments in dynasty and after every sim, it doesn’t tell me what the down or what the score is. That ticker just disappears. I gotta hit pause every time to see where we at in the game :martin:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Season 1 Week 10 in the Official Coli OD League, i got the #1 recruiting class, 6 five star recruits, finna get a 7th :ahh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
1st yr HC of Bearcats (8-4) is just about a wrap.

Playin' Penn St (7-5) in the Las Vegas Bowl who ironically have offered me a DC job which is considered an "upgrade" I guess. Also have offers for HC at Arizona St, HC at Maryland, and DC at Pitt. Don't think I'm taking either.

Jalen Milroe won the Heisman but my Cincy breh Arnold won DB of the yr.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Played my first team builder dynasty game and had three roughing the kicker penalties
They just said they addressed this in the patch. That’s some game breaking stuff, is there a way to turn that off?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Played my first team builder dynasty game and had three roughing the kicker penalties
They just said they addressed this in the patch. That’s some game breaking stuff, is there a way to turn that off?
yea in the settings

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Ok..I redownloaded it after the patch, game still falls apart on heisman BUT the patch saved this game , it plays at a decent speed now , actually having consistent fun now :wow:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Aight I've gotten better. I'm cooking the cpu on geisman even with crowd noise fukking up my qb. Best advice I can give for my dynasty heisman players is get a good run game, and try to do more then use base coverages. I'll run a cover three look but I'll man up some of the linebackers on the slot guys or something. Of course ups and downs but I'm super comfortable out there. Also, the heisman cpu runs on the very first playy, of first down, like every freaking game. I've gotten burned over the top though for sure but I went 11-1 on my way to cfp. Lost in the first round because the cpu went absolutely crazy out there and I was kinda tired so I wasn't making reads I was just calling plays that usually work. I'm definitely going to get into doing dynasty long plays and franchise long plays in madden I think. I enjoying it. It's rough In the Beginning though with a 68 ovr quarterback or something though but that's the part I think i want show people.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Breh had money on the game lol

Man, it be so much weird shyt happenint. Ive started to try to user catch everything, cuz a wr will just let the ball hit em in the azz without even turning around to make a play on it.

The LT just lookin at the de go around him with ease.

The opposing d line individually turnin into The Incredib hulk to stop a screen play

Game is still fun as hell at times :noah: