EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Yeah I’ve been struggling with throwing slants, I either take too long and get sacked or throw too early and it’s incomplete or picked off
anticipation throws. Got to read the coverage and throw it where you expect him to be…

… is how it should work if they didn’t get stuck on the linebackers :mjlol:
all ea need to do is work on AI and thats it. EA needs to do nothing else besides ultimate team of course (they got to make their money)

This shyt is unacceptable
I haven’t seen much UT content on YouTube.. just Dynasty and RTG

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I’ve been struggling with throwing slants, I either take too long and get sacked or throw too early and it’s incomplete or picked off
I've gotten to the point of mostly avoiding throwing slants now. Only way I can ever hit one is if my pass blocking holds up and I wait until they're halfway across the field. Can't seem to hit a quick hitting slant at all. I think for me it's the lack of physics on defensive players. I'd usually try to read the linebacker and if they were headed the wrong direction fire off the slant. In this game, as soon as the QB starts to load up the throw the defenders will immediately change direction and break on a throw before the ball has left the QB's hand leaving way too tiny of a window to fit in the ball.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Week 6 in the Official Coli OD
Kansas St about to be
the number 1 team

my LSU a respectable 4-2 with the most 5 star recruits :blessed:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Come on now... I beat Alabama on a last second field goal and for some reason the Notre Dame mascot and cheerleaders show up celebrating :russ:

Alabama embarrassed ND in the playoffs several years ago. They just coming back to celebrate you knocking them off. This is realistic cfb.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
game is a 7 overall that could have been a 9 if EA fleshed out some of the game modes.

The "team builder" needs a create a stadium feature like past madden games or ideally MLB the show.
Game is a damn 5.5.

U gotta slide protection or put a te over there. But this is annoying. Especially when they do it on screen plays

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Came in tryin to get an online game in and its doing that searching for an opponent shyt for over 5mins. Still aint in a game :damn: