EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I have PTSD throwing any slant or drag routes. Dem DBs & safeties be godly :russ:

I'm purely Tom Brady wit it now. Abusing my TE & throwing short/intermediate shyt on sum curls, screens & PA :lolbron:
Something that works good is if you have speed outside hot route a go ball anytime you see your WR getting pressed.... 9/10 they'll beat it and if you don't see safety help it's 6

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Im trying to hang in there with this game but its some annoying shyt that happens the more u play.

Running cover 2 zone and instead of the corner sitting down and defending underneath, he plays man coverage on the wr going upfield.

I got a wide open wr running a post and I throw the ball and it hit him on the leg as he keeps running amd doesnt even make an attempt to catch it:dahell:

A white MLB playing the pass like prime Ed Reed :what:

A 70 rated de end with the acceleration of a wr to get a sack

Game is beyond frustrating at times

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is this game?
Same old EA shyt but very fun. The game completely breaks down on heisman difficulty and turns back into what we all know and are used to.

But if you mainly play online or play with friends there are enough interesting systems to keep it fun. The ability to do custom stem audible is great, but why can't we just make our own playbooks? The graphics are great but the presentation is extremely repetitive. The defensive awareness is garbage and offense is op. All in all I give it a 7 because I like dynasty mode and I appreciate some of the additions but it's the same old shyt.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
year 13 begins vs #12 fsu in vegas

that was a 42-24 victory
1st quarter 7-7
2nd qarter 17-14
3rd quarter 24-21
4t quarter 42-24

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man the cpu defense is frustrating. I had my TE open on the PA fake and the CB jumped 15ft in the air and knocked it down

Just forget about throwing over the middle
Yeah I’ve been struggling with throwing slants, I either take too long and get sacked or throw too early and it’s incomplete or picked off

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If yall come across any more ridiculous glitches in this game post them in here for the lol

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Brehs I almost broke my controller. I’m in the CFP semis up 4 in the 4th. I have a WR running a comeback route wide open, throw it, he stops and the CB keeps coming back and picks it off. They come down and score so now I’m down. Marching the ball down the field, throw a WR screen and the DE teleports around my 90+ overall LT and picks it off. They come down score, I score but don’t get the onside kick and the game is over

:francis: