EA College Football 25 is here! :blessed:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game HATE S. Carolina I swear. Feels like 66% of the glitches/fcked up plays are happening to them
Bruv don’t jinx us..

Finna play the SEC championship game against Alabama.

We went 11-1, only lost this season … ALABAMA

They beat the breaks off of us 38-3 because i couldn’t hot route or nothing in Tuscaloosa. Crowd was loud as shyt
:sadcam:

But the championship game is in the Georgia Dome.. neutral site = no stadium pulse

TIME FOR REDEMPTION :mjlit:
GettyImages-56032174.0.jpg

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
This game is literally just Madden with college players. It's the same animations and celebrations, it's just a little faster than Madden. People really tried to tell me that this game shyts on Madden. :mjlol:

Facts.

And the people saying it’s different and fun are the same ones who ain’t played Madden in years :mjlol:

This game is bad. Fun if you playing the homies but the actual gameplay is the same ass EA bullshyt.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Honestly, I haven't played my ps5 ever as much as I played it since getting this gm

And yeah, the game is broken as hell.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible to play man defense in this game? I have high rated CBs that are getting cooked. Just letting WRs run right by them
Can't do it. Crossing patterns are op in man. And don't think about not playing two safeties back too much. They'll just bomb it out and you're fukked

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man the cpu defense is frustrating. I had my TE open on the PA fake and the CB jumped 15ft in the air and knocked it down

Just forget about throwing over the middle

I have PTSD throwing any slant or drag routes. Dem DBs & safeties be godly :russ:

I'm purely Tom Brady wit it now. Abusing my TE & throwing short/intermediate shyt on sum curls, screens & PA :lolbron: