Daps

80EE8Pn.gif

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t gon lie, I said to myself .. ima make this game work, I spent 500 on it (between the system and the game) so fukk that!

It’s still flawed in a lot of ways and I only play Road to glory but it’s been fun the last couple days, ngl

Got a 6’5 freshman QB at South Carolina

Last game of the season, 10-1 record, we in Death Valley tryna make sure we lock in that CFP spot.

nikkas was down 3.. 3rd and 18, no timeouts left…. less than 30 seconds to go, shyt wasn’t looking good …

:sadcam:

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Some of these momentum swings piss me off. I ain't even gone complain about the CPU comebacks on me because I just had two back to back games where I was down 21-0. I was ready to rage quit or just sim to end. One being against Oklahoma in Oklahoma. Then my D just went crazy and started jumping routes in both games. A sack fumble recovered and taken back for TDs. Offensively I'm still fukking up too much trying to force passes but way better at knowing which routes work when. Despite its flaws having a lot of fun with it.

Also recruiting wise there be some gems still out there at the end of the season where you can steal some nice 3 and 4 stars.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Two weeks later …..I just deleted this fukking game :mjlol: I’m not playing with ea right now ,Fam with the Oklahoma joint was right , why does my teammates act and react so fukking dumb? How come linemen are sacking me and picking me off in the same motion, why are my db’s playing off the ball defense when I told them not too? I may be in the small percentage but I really enjoyed madden 24 and look forward to 25 imo….i guess I really didn’t like ncaa14 , I expected this to play like 07….i just don’t like the arcade bull shyt , ea need to step it up….it looks pretty but plays too fast and out of control to me, summer school is over , so I really couldn’t play like I wanted too….ea got me again :scust:

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Being i aint played madden since 2016. I can see potential in this game but man that AI is just too bad. AI should be first priority in a football game. I just dont feel like I outsmarted someone ever. It feel like i just pick/routes i know gon work. Its no satisfaction feeling for me

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Can you move a team to a another conference mid save in dynasty mode? I want to play as Houston and move them to SEC after/if I dominate big 12