E3 is trash time to let this thing go.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
shytty Xbox re-spins and sequels can't carry the event. Remember the literal stampedes Nintendo caused? Glory days. :wow:

E3 used to be dope. :mjcry: But all these events are starting to lack. Even CES gets heat lately. :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well see, there is literally no incentive for indies to stay exclusive to any one platform, just like cuphead and hades. They get the gamepass bag or PlayStation plus or timed exclusive bag and once that deal is up they go to the next platform. Thats how it works
Like I said anything is possible in the future.

You just playing the semantics game to try to hold on to your false ass argument.

After months of watching you running around calling games like Deathloop, Kena and FF7R “exclusives” now you wanna split hairs about Xbox games.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Like I said anything is possible in the future.

You just playing the semantics game to try to hold on to your false ass argument.

After months of watching you running around calling games like Deathloop, Kena and FF7R “exclusives” now you wanna split hairs about Xbox games.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Never called those games exclusive

FF7 Remake wouldn’t be a exclusive anyway, it’s timed

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I went to the last live E3 with my brother. It was very enjoyable and worth it.

Y'all need to start getting outside and off the internet.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
shyt has been weak since like 2016. No real megaton bomb surprises. Journalists and fans come up with all these rumors every year and always leave disappointed. I’m interested to see what Nintendo does but I’m not excited. I haven’t seen one game so far that had me hyped. Hell the only one shown so far that I’m probably getting is that new life is strange :lolbron: