E3 is trash time to let this thing go.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don’t matter what’s multiplatform or not. Y’all keep moving goalposts. This thread ain’t even about Xbox specifically.

And you a damn lie anyway. Out of 31 games only like 7 of them are first person.

You nikkas just make shyt up to hear yourself talk :mjlol:

1. Arx Fatalis
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Doom
  4. Rage
  5. Wolfenstein 2
  6. Dishonored
  7. Hello Neighbor
  8. Halo infinite
  9. Scorn
  10. Anacrusis
  11. Back 4 Blood
  12. The Outer Worlds 2
  13. Redfall
  14. Contraband (unknown)
  15. Atomic Heart
  16. Stalker 2
  17. Starfield
And I dont know what those to bottom right games are.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Right! Nothing but fukkin FPS in terms of exclusives minus a few.:scust:
Even if we allow the goalpost move to “exclusives” y’all still telling a damn lie.

Age of Empires
The Ascent
Halo
Forza
The Gunk
Flight simulator
Sable
Outer Worlds
Contraband
Starfield
Red fall
Replaced

only 3 are FPS games. :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  1. Arx Fatalis
  2. Fallout 3
  3. Doom
  4. Rage
  5. Wolfenstein 2
  6. Dishonored
  7. Hello Neighbor
  8. Halo infinite
  9. Scorn
  10. Anacrusis
  11. Back 4 Blood
  12. The Outer Worlds 2
  13. Redfall
  14. Contraband (unknown)
  15. Atomic Heart
  16. Stalker 2
  17. Starfield
And I dont know what those to bottom right games are.
Thought we were talking about exclusives.

Now you wanna bring up backwards compatible multiplat games to try to prove your dumb ass point.

Sony stans :mjlol:

And even if we allow your goalpost move back to backwards compatible games being added to Gamepass.

There was like 42 games on that list.

16 of them are FPS.

so barely a 3rd of the games shown were FPS.

Sony stans can’t count I guess :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thought we were talking about exclusives.

Now you wanna bring up backwards compatible multiplat games to try to prove your dumb ass point.

Sony stans :mjlol:

And even if we allow your goalpost move back to backwards compatible games being added to Gamepass.

There was like 42 games on that list.

16 of them are FPS.

so barely a 3rd of the games shown were FPS.

Sony stans can’t count I guess :mjlol:

I only count 6 exclusives up there though:jbhmm:

The rest are multiplatform and timed exclusives

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Make up your mind goofy nikka you wanna talk about exclusives or no? :mjlol:

either way the majority of games shown off were not FPS

Out of the 8* exclusive xbox games up there only flight sim, forza, and age of empires is not first person so that proves my point even more.

I mean I’m not sure why that upsets you. You shouldn’t own an xbox if you don’t like first person games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Neither of which are FPS

Nope full exclusives. Maybe Sable ends up on PS5 one day but no plans yet:ufdup:

If its not published by microsoft it’s 3rd party timed exclusive, a good rule to live by in the future. See also, the medium, call of the sea, the falconeer and every other non-publisher 1st party game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If its not published by microsoft it’s 3rd party timed exclusive, a good rule to live by in the future. See also, the medium, call of the sea, the falconeer and every other non-publisher 1st party game
Nope. Try again buddy
The Gunk from Thunderful will be Xbox exclusive
“A bit into the development process it became obvious that The Gunk would be very hardware-demanding,” says Brjann Sigurgeirsson. “We’ve always managed to keep our games lean, but The Gunk is all bells and whistles about to explode spectacularly. We had to make a choice: either we quiet it down considerably, or we go talk to the guys with the most powerful hardware. We decided to go talk to the guys with the most powerful hardware.”
“It’ll be Xbox exclusive, period,” a representative of the game’s publisher, Thunderful, told Kotaku in an email. “It’s all about the power of the hardware and what The Gunk requires. We’re really happy with the support from the Xbox team so far.”
The Ascent Developer Was Approached “Early in Development” for Xbox Console Exclusivity

now obviously anything is possible. But these partnerships go beyond simply being “timed exclusives” like some other games.

On the edge of my seat for where we move the goalposts to next :banderas:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really what you're saying is that we didn't need E3 this year. Nobody really had shyt. Microsoft had the best showing, and even then, 2022 was fighting it out with GamePass for most used phrase.

The real problem is that all of us think of E3 like it's one big show, but the ESA basically runs companies: pockets for booth space and time slots, and let's them do their own thing. If this WERE one show produced by one organization with content being contributed by separate entities, we'd probably get a better overall experience. The majority of the shows this year were middle of a presentation "let's see what some of our partners have for you" shyt. I mean, half of Capcom's shyt was a deep dive on Ace Attorney, and it ended with a segment on the Capcom Pro Tour.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nope. Try again buddy
The Gunk from Thunderful will be Xbox exclusive

The Ascent Developer Was Approached “Early in Development” for Xbox Console Exclusivity

now obviously anything is possible. But these partnerships go beyond simply being “timed exclusives” like some other games.

On the edge of my seat for where we move the goalposts to next :banderas:

Well see, there is literally no incentive for indies to stay exclusive to any one platform, just like cuphead and hades. They get the gamepass bag or PlayStation plus or timed exclusive bag and once that deal is up they go to the next platform. Thats how it works