E3 is trash time to let this thing go.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
its over:yeshrug:

companies are better off putting there own conferences together when they are ready

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:lolbron: My Uncle got a 3DO, that shyt was $700 on opening day. Then PlayStation came out, and he basically said he made a mistake.

Thats how i felt two months after i got my N64 for christmas. I let my friend gas me into buying it (asking for it for Xmas) and then had to watch all the fire RPG’s drop on playstation

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know the circumstances of COVID set game development back but I would have rather E3 not happened at all this year than what we got instead.

Publishers and developers are/were not ready to show majority of these games, Capcom being the biggest example of all.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
While Playstation was superior gameplay on a CD-ROM at the time. The 3DO was like 75% movies and 25% gameplay that was shyt. Basically you were watching a bad movie more than playing, and that's not including the loading times.

Yep thats how sega CD was. It was just movies that played and you had to press the right combination of buttons to keep it going, like the first early QuickTime events.

I remember i had the mantis on sega cd and it was just an episode of the show

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not a gamer if you didn’t find a bunch of stuff to be excited about at the conference.

No one show is gonna have it all, but don’t matter what type of game you like there should have been plenty to be excited about at E3

I think you weirdos just like to complain :manny:

When Xbox One dropped and even though they were talking about tv and shyt it still had a piff conference. You had ryse, killer instinct, crackdown 3, sunset overdrive, dead rising 3, titanfall, D4 and crimson dragon etc all announced that year. This was a whole lot of first person shyt and a fukking teddy bear fighting game.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yep thats how sega CD was. It was just movies that played and you had to press the right combination of buttons to keep it going, like the first early QuickTime events.

I remember i had the mantis on sega cd and it was just an episode of the show
that style 'game' came from the laser-disc arcade games like Dragon's Lair and Space Ace

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This was a whole lot of first person shyt and a fukking teddy bear fighting game.
This ain’t even true
XGP_Announce-v38-1920x1080-1.jpg

Don’t know what conference you watched but there was a nice variety of games shown off.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
People clowned in Nintendo for the direct format but they been ahead of he curve for a minute. Announce a date any time of year, say they're showing Switch games or whatever it is coming out in 2021. A week, two weeks heads up.

Sony and MS need to start doing that not being beholden to these archaic trade shows.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not the best list to show to prove him wrong, lot of FPS on that list.

Everything thats not FPS is multiplatform
Don’t matter what’s multiplatform or not. Y’all keep moving goalposts. This thread ain’t even about Xbox specifically.

And you a damn lie anyway. Out of 31 games only like 7 of them are first person.

You nikkas just make shyt up to hear yourself talk :mjlol: