E3 2021 All Digital June 12-15

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they haven’t even showcased GTA V/online for current gen systems coming later this year…GTA VI was not gonna be on the table in any shape, form or fashion

I think hes just saying that the marvel com game won’t be there not GTA6

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they haven’t even showcased GTA V/online for current gen systems coming later this year…GTA VI was not gonna be on the table in any shape, form or fashion
Take Two's event isn't about any games. It's a panel about diversity and inclusion in gaming.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn…so not even some GTA V PS5/XSX footage:rudy: :mjpls:
Considering Capcom got hacked a while ago and much of their more recent plans leaked and the new Resident Evil game just came out Nintendo is pretty much it. Whatever major we get is likely coming from them. All these other games people are waiting on or hoping for are out. Maybe Gamescom in late August.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Considering Capcom got hacked a while ago and much of their more recent plans leaked and the new Resident Evil game just came out Nintendo is pretty much it. Whatever major we get is likely coming from them. All these other games people are waiting on or hoping for are out. Maybe Gamescom in late August.

I would like to see Pragmata again but it seems it got pushed to 2023 so i doubt we’ll see it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I kinda hope FF origins can be salvaged, I’m not sure why they used nomura and not based it off Amanos designs. This is really the biggest let down in gaming. On the bright side, Team Ninja is usually pretty good about these beta periods and making a lot of fixes.

Final fantasy and Nioh, how the fukk did they go wrong:snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I kinda hope FF origins can be salvaged, I’m not sure why they used nomura and not based it off Amanos designs. This is really the biggest let down in gaming. On the bright side, Team Ninja is usually pretty good about these beta periods and making a lot of fixes.

Final fantasy and Nioh, how the fukk did they go wrong:snoop:
Team Ninja also made Metroid Other M which gets trashed all the time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This verizon event is weird. I'm guessing they are building cellular signal into consoles going forward like mobile hotspots so people can game online anywhere.

Smart for Verizon but I don't understand how or why the game companies would do it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
This verizon event is weird. I'm guessing they are building cellular signal into consoles going forward like mobile hotspots so people can game online anywhere.

Smart for Verizon but I don't understand how or why the game companies would do it.
If they can stick a 5G antenna in the console then they can make a play to sell you 5G service that you probably don't need. The pitch will probably be ultra low latency, dedicated bandwidth for gaming.