E3 2021 All Digital June 12-15

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo tomorrow hopefully we get some Breath of the Wild 2 gameplay

I still don't see it. and I've seen some polls of a good percentage expecting it to be 2022. I was thinking a while back about this whole BOTW2 deal and when Aounuma said BOTW2 was a product of several DLC ideas. So that would have been a bit easier, but they decided to make the more ambitious decision make a whole new sequel right after the first and announce it right after the first too.

So all this concept art, new puzzles, gameplay mechanics revisioned, more voice acting, new music, actual dungeons and so on, got them in the studio like :ohhh: well shyt we probably could have just announced this game this year instead of when we did.

I expect Nintendo E3 to mainly be SMTV and Bayo 3 show for the most part.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still don't see it. and I've seen some polls of a good percentage expecting it to be 2022. I was thinking a while back about this whole BOTW2 deal and when Aounuma said BOTW2 was a product of several DLC ideas. So that would have been a bit easier, but they decided to make the more ambitious decision make a whole new sequel right after the first and announce it right after the first too.

So all this concept art, new puzzles, gameplay mechanics revisioned, more voice acting, new music, actual dungeons and so on, got them in the studio like :ohhh: well shyt we probably could have just announced this game this year instead of when we did.

I expect Nintendo E3 to mainly be SMTV and Bayo 3 show for the most part.
I feel.Ike Bayonetta is less likely than BOTW2

they told us there would be more BoTW 2 news this year, and they told us to forget about Bayonetta 3 earlier. I dont think BOTW 2 comes out this year but theres a possibility we get something

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I feel.Ike Bayonetta is less likely than BOTW2

they told us there would be more BoTW 2 news this year, and they told us to forget about Bayonetta 3 earlier. I dont think BOTW 2 comes out this year but theres a possibility we get something

He implied the publisher being Nintendo didn't want them to speak on it. Forget so that when it happens you'll be surprised. Yes if the game doesn't show up, then something is obviously up, but if it does then I do understand exactly what he was trying to say there.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
He implied the publisher being Nintendo didn't want them to speak on it. Forget so that when it happens you'll be surprised. Yes if the game doesn't show up, then something is obviously up, but if it does then I do understand exactly what he was trying to say there.
if bayonetta 3 isn't shown this year I'm putting it in the vaporwear files

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can't believe Square Enix is releasing this GOTG game after Avengers flopped so bad after release then I remembered their deal with marvel is for multiple games :picard:

Might turn into a fukking money pit for them if this one flops to :picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't believe Square Enix is releasing this GOTG game after Avengers flopped so bad after release then I remembered their deal with marvel is for multiple games :picard:

As long as it's not a GAAS game like the Avengers and just stick with a solid story and single player game it could be fun, none of this online coop mission/lootbox bullshyt :scust:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

the project was probably in work before the flop I assume. They gotta go through with it. It will suck if this game falls through same way.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I might be the only one interested in that GOTG even though i hate starlords face/personality. He looks like Jake Paul or one of those you tubers.

The fact that its a single player game at least gets a “wait and see” from me.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's definitely time for gamer's expectations to be reset. Shareholders and fans put pressures on these devs to wow us with these presentations, they hype themselves up and then lose their collective minds when they don't get what they hoped for. It's really a child's mentality, and I've been guilty of it myself.

Reality is, gaming is big business now. Modern AAA games are becoming extremely expensive, time-consuming and risky to make. One flop can end a studio. Yet fans demand every franchise they love, be brought back with AAA visuals or it gets trashed for looking "last gen" or "indie garbage". So instead we get a bunch of multiplayer and monetization driven AAA games that are samey as hell.

I've gotten much more into indie gaming these past few years because you can get a classic retro artstyle and some really innovative ideas that you won't see from AAA. But you have to set your expectations accordingly :yeshrug: