E3 2021 All Digital June 12-15

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
MS had a fun show. Delivered.

SE had a show... the games just all seemed to have last gen in mind and were in that very window of development. probably gonna get a boost later on for them for next gen.

Gonna check out Capcom's show tomorrow, don't expect much, but should be nice.

Nintendo should hit it off hella nice. Doug said he's pretty excited for the show, but I'm still expecting some hint of MS press at their direct. it's still very slim but Doom Guy or Chief in smash is what I see :wow:

also if Monolith Soft actually show a new title :wow::wow::wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can’t think of any rumored capcom stuff coming....maybe that pragmata game will be shown again. Other than that I expect capcom show to be like Square Enix and just retread on the same shyt they’ve been showing mostly.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I know it's pessimistic as hell, and COVID hurt development for everything, but there really ain't shyt coming out this year. Damn.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's pessimistic as hell, and COVID hurt development for everything, but there really ain't shyt coming out this year. Damn.
There’s a few games I’m anticipating especially Back 4 Blood, I’ve waited years for the next Left 4 Dead so that alone has me excited. Same with Tales of Arise and No More Heroes 3

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
There’s a few games I’m anticipating especially Back 4 Blood, I’ve waited years for the next Left 4 Dead so that alone has me excited. Same with Tales of Arise and No More Heroes 3

Mario Golf dropping, SMT5 this Holiday. Halo MP, World Ends With You, Forza 5

R&C literally just dropped a couple days ago. and Forbidden West could possibly make it for this year.

this year has titles.