Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I feel like this obsession with Xbox-PC interchangeability is Microsoft trying to convince all these independent developers to start their game dev with Xbox in mind because it'll get to PC anyways. Trying to get into that Steam market but doing it backwards. Instead of making the Xbox able to operate PC things, they're trying to do it the wrong way around in hopes of luring the next big indie game to their platform by chance.

shyt might work. Or it might not work. Either way, if they'd just done this the logical way around and just bridge that market of PC-console, I think it'd end better for them.

That being said... Xbox OG backwards compatibility ain't gonna save shyt. Because I'm totally itching to go back and play Halo 1. I bet they think that because Halo 5 did so badly, maybe they can still make money off the old stuff when they weren't fukking themselves up.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
What? The hardware is all they got. They might as well just shut the game division down without hardware. They couldn't rely on 3 games to be sustainable. :dead:
They could obviously reallocate the money once used for hardware to create new games:stopitslime:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
So what exclusives whete announced to justify the 500 dll price tag?

fukk outta here with this indie games in 4k

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They could obviously reallocate the money once used for hardware to create new games:stopitslime:
Microsoft has the money to do that now. We've been talking about this shyt for years now breh. It's time to come to terms with the fact that they don't care to make great games or don't have the talent for it. Or maybe both. Who knows.

But the last thing MS would do without hardware is suddenly become Nintendo and start making these great games in-house when they won't do it now.