Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Sony is just a better company they have movie studios in films .: M$ is just missing something idk the company been wack since windows mobile failed and Windows Vista flopped and Xbox OG and Xbox 360 was cool but idk it's like some how Xbox one just never did good and now we know for a fact Xbox one X can't save the failed brand either

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you can cop a 300m for a fraction of the price of a Bentley you'd be all over it:mjpls:
Valid point hence why I was considering the scorpio...

but that doesn't apply to console versus PC because there are a lot more benefits to a PC than a console such as modding that you can't slap a price tag on...

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Microsoft has the money to do that now. We've been talking about this shyt for years now breh. It's time to come to terms with the fact that they don't care to make great games or don't have the talent for it. Or maybe both. Who knows.

But the last thing MS would do without hardware is suddenly become Nintendo and start making these great games in-house when they won't do it now.
True. I think 3 years from now We'll start hearing that this will be Microsoft last console regardless

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I'mma have to go to a coffee shop to watch this Bethesda show. Fukking freak hailstorm knocked out my power and service for over 12 hours :beli:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crackdown 3 was showcased three years ago.

FF13 and Last Guardian were both shown like a decade ago. Both ended up meh as fukk. It's obvious Sony tries super hard to win these conferences making announcements that at times don't even end up on the system they were suppose to and end up not being shyt anyway. It's cool though twitter goes nuts about Xenogears 2 coming out in 2028 :gladbron:. I mean that Shenmue which was the hit of last years E3 is coming out in a couple months right? O wait it doesn't have anywhere near firm release date. Get the fukk out of here.

The PS4 is by far the best system but their conferences don't mean shyt to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Valid point hence why I was considering the scorpio...

but that doesn't apply to console versus PC because there are a lot more benefits to a PC than a console such as modding that you can't slap a price tag on...
There's benefits to both.

I'm just saying the PC and console markets are separate. So when a PC guy says "I'll just buy it on PC" that sounds good, but in reality he wasn't in the market for a console anyway.

As a guy on both sides of the argument. Being a busy person a $500 console that can do 4K with zero tweaking/fidgeting>>>>>>>>>>any pc setup other than the best of the best. :manny: