Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So based on what im hearing from y'all , should Microsoft just make games now and get out of hardware in say 4-5 years?

I guess it depends if the shareholders are happy.

We'd be down to just PS and PC

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So based on what im hearing from y'all , should Microsoft just make games now and get out of hardware in say 4-5 years?

Remember Xbox is a loss making division. Microsoft make more from android than Xbox.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait for sony to do the exact thing microsoft did but have FF, and GOW and people praise it as amazing. :wow:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
It seems pretty clear to me that Microsoft just doesn't want to do this anymore.

They are a much bigger company than Sony so if they wanted to spend more on creating games they would do it.

This console probably already had a bunch of sunk costs so they put it out.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I never was a fan of online games. I like a pick up and play single player game. Not an MMO fps/ online based games that needs like 100+ hours to really dig into or just repetition of a 20 minute map.

I do like Sea of Thieves, Metro, Observe, and one or two indie game. I wish Sea of Thieves had a single player campaign. Those weather effects blew me away.

I wanna like Ass Creed, but after 30 seconds... I get so bored. It's same dry narrative for the past 8 games. It's boring.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Can't wait for sony to do the exact thing microsoft did but have FF, and GOW and people praise it as amazing. :wow:
The big difference is going to be the games they tag as exclusive you can't play anywhere but on PS...

That's far more enticing than look how many teraflops my new xbox has...

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

What? The hardware is all they got. They might as well just shut the game division down without hardware. They couldn't rely on 3 games to be sustainable. :dead:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Saints Row 4 was great but i could have done without the over the top wackiness

Crackdown 3 without the destructibility is Saints Row 4 without the wackiness. This is a good thing imo. Previous Crackdowns and Saints Rows were just fine without buildings crumbling so this one will be fine
But here's the issue. They are hyping this game up. Saints Row 4 came out years ago. And wackiness removed or not... well.it's a well-worn formula that makes Crackdown 3 show it's age even more. If it had come out 3 years ago like this it'd be excusable. But at this point, it just can't rock.