Which Conference Are You Most Excited For?

• EA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Bethesda

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • PC Gaming Show

• Ubisoft

• Sony

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas belong on gamefaqs

:skip:
48 pages of
triple-h-angry.gif
from both sides

They'd fit in perfectly :mjlol:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So... I'mma say something possibly unpopular.

Crackdown 3 without destructibility... is basically a shytty version of Saints Row 4.
Saints Row 4 was great but i could have done without the over the top wackiness

Crackdown 3 without the destructibility is Saints Row 4 without the wackiness. This is a good thing imo. Previous Crackdowns and Saints Rows were just fine without buildings crumbling so this one will be fine

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm happy as hell for State of Decay 2. I don't think brehs understand how good the first one is. And the fact that it'll be multiplayer is crazy to me. That's a DAY 1 cop.

Brehs who have played Limbo, Inside and Little Nightmares know not to sleep on Cuphead. shyt looks great to me.

Metro: Exodus looks interesting as shyt. Clearly it's gorgeous and the open world element on a shooter like this is going to be really exciting for me.

Forza 7 will be packaged with the system I'm sure. I've never been crazy about racing games. I will probably never cop another one again however, when the Forza was packaged with the X1, I loved that shyt. Iooking forward to playing it, it looks stunning.

The Last Night seems to be another platformers that looks insane. From what I've seen, I'm happy they are taking chances doing games like this. Focused and engaging gameplay without the fake and expensive budget fatteners that usually cause games to be underwhelming.

The fact that I will also be getting the best experience on a console for my sports games and mutliplatform games on the X1X and I'm pretty happy in what was shown. That Anthem looks just... Damn.

I have never seen a conference where anyone has claimed they LOVED most of the exclusives that have been shown by a company and I expected no different here.

I can honestly say I'm happy in what was shown but disappointed it wasn't able to to stop the criticism I expected it to receive anyway.

The most disappointing thing was the Elite controller not being packaged with it.