Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
They hated on the first one too bruh. They got nerve to give this shyt a 6, but gave the new broken ass CoD game a 10 them nikkas are full of shyt.
I know, fam.
Just shows how shallow these reviewers are.
This shyt is crazy deep with the sidemissions.
I made a mistake and got stuck in a GRE installation...:snoop:
Went in at night and morning came around and I got stuck in a room with two Volatiles guarding the last GRE container.
Maaaan...
shyt didn't turn out good.
Pumped some inhibitors a few more times and went back at the proper hours the next go around.
shyt wasn't so tense, and the Volatiles was out hunting. Grabbed the last chest and bounced. :smugbiden:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Finished the campaign yesterday.
I think I made some pretty good choices and got the best outcome.
Now I need to tackle the rest of these sidemissions before I hop on Sifu. :blessed:
I love this shyt. They did a great job.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Thread didn't jump off at all. :francis: I hope this sold well. I didn't even bother since HZD is dropping in days. February is too packed. Got a feeling this will get a lot more traffic come fall/winter '22. Game should be improved with patches too. They supported the hell out of Dying Light. It'll be the same here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thread didn't jump off at all. :francis: I hope this sold well. I didn't even bother since HZD is dropping in days. February is too packed. Got a feeling this will get a lot more traffic come fall/winter '22. Game should be improved with patches too. They supported the hell out of Dying Light. It'll be the same here.

Game sold like crazy on steam, im sure it did well on console also.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished last night what a dope game but the writing is still a weakness for Techland. I didn’t do everything but I put about 45 hours in. I highly recommend this game if you like Fallout.

Now bring on the first part of my full course meal Horizon Zero Dawn :feedme:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I got the game but there’s two many other games out or coming out this month for this to get much attention from me. I’ll probably go all in in a few months. I had just gotten far enough to unlock multiplayer.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got the game but there’s two many other games out or coming out this month for this to get much attention from me. I’ll probably go all in in a few months. I had just gotten far enough to unlock multiplayer.
Same here I just went all the way in and knocked it out while not rushing. The devs were exaggerating with the 500 hours but if you were to do the side missions, parkour challenges, raiding this games versions of dungeons ect it will probably be 100 hours.

but you right there’s too much piff dropping I won’t cop all at once which is good on my wallet, like FF Strangers in Paradise I’m not copping or Babylons Fall. Once Elden Ring drops my attention will be occupied