Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Didn't even know it dropped. I'll wait for a sale. First one was cool, but wasn't anything special. Looks like this is the same.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Gotta get back into my DL1 bag on this 2nd one, game seems to be pretty on par with the first one so far, just gotta get better with the night missions, seems like they made it a bigger part of the game this time around where as in the first game you could avoid it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Gotta get back into my DL1 bag on this 2nd one, game seems to be pretty on par with the first one so far, just gotta get better with the night missions, seems like they made it a bigger part of the game this time around where as in the first game you could avoid it

Yeah night runs are almost a requirement in the second one if you want to get good shyt.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Night runs are nowhere near as tense as the 1st one so far

I'm on night #3 or #4, and I've yet to see a volatile yet. In DL1, they was on yo ass the moment you stepped off the porch

So far in this one, all you gotta do is not disturb the howlers and you can come and go places as you please

Then again, its still early in the game :lupe:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Night runs are nowhere near as tense as the 1st one so far

I'm on night #3 or #4, and I've yet to see a volatile yet. In DL1, they was on yo ass the moment you stepped off the porch

So far in this one, all you gotta do is not disturb the howlers and you can come and go places as you please

Then again, its still early in the game :lupe:
shyt doesn't make any sense to ease back the intensity during night time. I mean the name of the fukkin game is DYING LIGHT:mjlol:......that was the whole point of the first game. That's what made it legendary. That anxiety you felt when you seen the sun going down and you knew shyt was about to get real.

I expect them to update that aspect quickly cause they're getting a lot of backlash. If there was just ONE thing to keep the same from the first game that was it. Apparently they said they eased back the intensity because all the feedback about it being too scary:snoop:......I hate when companies cater to the casuals instead of the die hards who supported them from day one. But it's still mad early so I'm not tripping too much. They've always been good at rectifying their mistakes. If anything they need to make nightime even scarier.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt doesn't make any sense to ease back the intensity during night time. I mean the name of the fukkin game is DYING LIGHT:mjlol:......that was the whole point of the first game. That's what made it legendary. That anxiety you felt when you seen the sun going down and you knew shyt was about to get real.

I expect them to update that aspect quickly cause they're getting a lot of backlash. If there was just ONE thing to keep the same from the first game that was it. Apparently they said they eased back the intensity because all the feedback about it being too scary:snoop:......I hate when companies cater to the casuals instead of the die hards who supported them from day one. But it's still mad early so I'm not tripping too much. They've always been good at rectifying their mistakes. If anything they need to make nightime even scarier.
Could easily cater to everyone by having a intensity slider/setting like a difficulty setting.

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

I still ain’t played. My PS5 is on and everything. I worked half a day, My dad came to visit, my girl want to eat and fukk. It’s in the other room and so close yet so far away. Pray I can put her to sleep and sneak away brehs.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Seems they swapped the fear of being out at night and getting ran down, with the fear of your immunity meter running out. But it just dont hit the same.

I had to slap a howler just to restore the feeling one time :damn: whats my problem

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Seems they swapped the fear of being out at night and getting ran down, with the fear of your immunity meter running out. But it just dont hit the same.

I had to slap a howler just to restore the feeling one time :damn: whats my problem
shyt reminds me of the malaria in Far Cry 2. Only thing is the shrooms are more accessible than those malaria shots. :russ: