Romell

Superstar
Daps
I had reservations at first, but I’m enjoying the game so far.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Seeing what I just witnessed, I'm convinced Kyle alive somewhere running his own Faction. :ohhh:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
nah this side mission where you gotta get GRE containers out the car park

Why are these zombies are posted up everywhere :damn:

Why can't I see a gatdamn thing without my flashlight :damn:

if a super zombie pop-up on me, im throwing my xbox out the window :damn:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Patch 1.05 - PATCH NOTES :: Dying Light 2 General Discussions

Is anyone in here playing the PC release?

Since this game doesn't have cross-play, I am looking at playing this one on PC since I have a 4 player co-op group there.

We are waiting for a couple of hotfix patches to iron out some of the issues with the game but it isn’t looking good so far.

I linked a 40+ page Steam thread above which has users complaining above various issues after this week most recent patch.

Anyone playing on PC, is it really that bad?

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took a couple hours but I'm starting to dig it. Early on is a slog but after getting some inhibitors and some abilities shyt is as lit as the first game. I feel like they cucked you too hard early on in the game.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt doesn't make any sense to ease back the intensity during night time. I mean the name of the fukkin game is DYING LIGHT:mjlol:......that was the whole point of the first game. That's what made it legendary. That anxiety you felt when you seen the sun going down and you knew shyt was about to get real.

I expect them to update that aspect quickly cause they're getting a lot of backlash. If there was just ONE thing to keep the same from the first game that was it. Apparently they said they eased back the intensity because all the feedback about it being too scary:snoop:......I hate when companies cater to the casuals instead of the die hards who supported them from day one. But it's still mad early so I'm not tripping too much. They've always been good at rectifying their mistakes. If anything they need to make nightime even scarier.

Seems like they replaced the volatiles with the time crunch involving immunity. UV light is every where and you get the UV shrooms and shyt from everywhere so it makes it a cakewalk. The difficulty and tense situations is now during the day inside locations which is a weird vibe.