Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
is that such a bad thing though? In real life self defense is much more blocking than it is "jumping over cats" lol

I ain't mad though, one more agility point and I can stun a mf when I jump over him :takedat:
they went the parkour route with this so its no surprise. if you're an acrobatic cat tryna survive in a zombie apocalypse, blocking a zombie swiping and biting at you with a little wrench don't make a lot of sense from a realism standpoint

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
is this online co-op? and what online modes is there
4 player co-op. Only modes are co-op or be the zombie though. They really focused on their story and it's obvious (and truly appreciated) when you begin playing

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can walk to gamestop on the ave and pick this up but I'd rather not is it worth the $60 I can download it, for right now...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Given the fact that this game has already been released and reviews aren't posted it's probably crap. I can't think of a good game that was actually released on launch day and the reviews weren't posted.
Seems like you're wrong about this one.

Early impressions are overwhelmingly positive.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Put in 4 hours last night, been playing nonstop since 4 pm today. My brother & i are doing co-op together. This shyt is worth every damn penny. I'm jealous cuz my brother beat this nikka wit an electric pipe (rubber gloves?) and took his military rifle so he out here thuggin :birdman:. Meanwhile im 9 fukking hours in and still have no firearm:ohlawd:. It isn't really taking away from the gameplay though since I have other projectiles, but it will make it all the more :blessed: when I finally find one.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Put in 4 hours last night, been playing nonstop since 4 pm today. My brother & i are doing co-op together. This shyt is worth every damn penny. I'm jealous cuz my brother beat this nikka wit an electric pipe (rubber gloves?) and took his military rifle so he out here thuggin :birdman:. Meanwhile im 9 fukking hours in and still have no firearm:ohlawd:. It isn't really taking away from the gameplay though since I have other projectiles, but it will make it all the more :blessed: when I finally find one.

so this game is only good with friends.damnit. who wants to be myfriend :mjcry: