Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
game comes out tomorrow. They say there is no review hold. But they haven't sent out review copies to websites. so isnt this the same thing as holding the review embargo cause now they have to get the retail game and put a day or 2 in to publish reviews... these nikkas think they slick

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
game comes out tomorrow. They say there is no review hold. But they haven't sent out review copies to websites. so isnt this the same thing as holding the review embargo cause now they have to get the retail game and put a day or 2 in to publish reviews... these nikkas think they slick
"Reviews don't matter" :troll:

"I buy every game that comes out and decide for myself" :troll:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
is this game Deadrising meets Mirrors edge or no?

and if it is, is that a bad thing?

game was an immediate "no buy" when i saw you could drop kick zombies

This is what happens when you take games too seriously. I'm buying it for the online co-op story mode. Once I'm done with it, its going back to Bestbuy where I'll get at minimum $35 towards a brand new $48 game.

WIN.

I will buy if you can play the entire campaign online with someone

The whole story can be played 4 player coop.

PRO BADA$$

http://www.nextmanup.co/
Daps
Reppin
Miami Heat/ New York Hip Hop/ Horror Flicks
This is what happens when you take games too seriously. I'm buying it for the online co-op story mode. Once I'm done with it, its going back to Bestbuy where I'll get at minimum $35 towards a brand new $48 game.

WIN.

shouldn't a zombie game's #1 selling point be horror/scary

drop kicking zombies breaks immersion

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps

And there are games that deliver that experience (TLOU). This looks like a fun ass game to play with friends and not give two fukks.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

This is a fairly good point actually I lmao'd when you said immediate no buy for that reason looool. But I already pre-paid on the xbox so :manny:

It's a win-win for me though since it was a gift to my brother. If it's a great game then we're both like :ahh: but if it's ass then it's the thought that counts:troll: