Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
bought this last week played for an hour this shyt doesn't grab my attention then again shyt hasn't lately :birdman:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bought this last week played for an hour this shyt doesn't grab my attention then again shyt hasn't lately :birdman:

5DZsukA.gif

this game is crack!!! are you on the quad???

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
walked into a quarantine zone....there's already a baby crying :lupe:
I did the same one last night :mjcry:
Luckily that camo kept me hidden until I could reach it's crying ass.
That Finishing move....:demonic:

Ya boy was lobbing airstrike missiles on the infamy bridge. :youngsabo:
Laid down the whole bridge. :smugdraper:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Beat the game 2 weeks ago. shyt was GOAT 1st time through, but the replay value is :flabbynsick:. Considering I paid full price for the game, it's upsetting they dont have more shyt to do. Not to mention there's only 3 pistols (no revolvers), 1 shotgun, and 2 rifles in the whole fukking game. No SMG's, snipers, etc. I know the game focuses on melee but it's a fukking FPS, I want guns, bytch :birdman:.

I was an avid supporter earlier in the thread, and i kinda still am, but the honeymoon period has came and went so I now see the game's imperfections.

8/10

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Beat the game 2 weeks ago. shyt was GOAT 1st time through, but the replay value is :flabbynsick:. Considering I paid full price for the game, it's upsetting they dont have more shyt to do. Not to mention there's only 3 pistols (no revolvers), 1 shotgun, and 2 rifles in the whole fukking game. No SMG's, snipers, etc. I know the game focuses on melee but it's a fukking FPS, I want guns, bytch :birdman:.

I was an avid supporter earlier in the thread, and i kinda still am, but the honeymoon period has came and went so I now see the game's imperfections.

8/10

You did all the side missions, collectables,challenges, etc?