Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
You did all the side missions, collectables,challenges, etc?
Every side mission is complete, did several challenges, and I never looked for collectibles in-game that shyt just seems like a waste of time to me. I play games for the story and entertainment, and collecting zombie trophies provides neither :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Every side mission is complete, did several challenges, and I never looked for collectibles in-game that shyt just seems like a waste of time to me. I play games for the story and entertainment, and collecting zombie trophies provides neither :francis:

I must be slow, I thought there was plenty of content including side missions. I've been playing for a while and it still says my story is only 24% complete.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must be slow, I thought there was plenty of content including side missions. I've been playing for a while and it still says my story is only 24% complete.

story is for the main missions, you can do all the side missions and no story and it'll still be 24%

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Well in the game's defense I may be being a tad bit unfair. I had just came home from the hospital before the game came out so I literally played the game 24/7 for a week straight. So I logged about a cool 30 hours of playing in 7 days, which may be why I ran out of things to do in such a seemingly short period of time.

Some free DLC would be nice though, but I know that's like asking Santa for a unicorn :noah:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game is so much more fun on co-op modes that I don't think I will be able tolerate single player.. loving it

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Bethesda gotta take some notes for Fallout 4 :whew:

Does anybody know if you can go back to the Slums and finish up the quarantine zones? The story advanced to Old Town and I didnt touch the Slum QZs because I thought I should level up first.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Bethesda gotta take some notes for Fallout 4 :whew:

Does anybody know if you can go back to the Slums and finish up the quarantine zones? The story advanced to Old Town and I didnt touch the Slum QZs because I thought I should level up first.
Yea, you can go back throught the sewers or you could wait until the end of the story to fast travel between towers.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Believe me, bruh. It's the same back through. :merchant:
My camo at the second level so I didn't mind. :win:

I could make it back its just more trouble than its worth. Once I beat it I'll go through and finish all of em in Old Town and the Slums.

We need DLC for this game ASAP