Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I'll be on around 7pm eastern if you want to co-op, fam.
I'm farther but I don't mind jumping in to help.
This shyt could feel real gloomy.
I can throw you a couple of these weapons I got, too.

Are you on the Xboxone? I could definetly use as much help as I can get shyt Im like level 9

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seem like the coli is still enjoying this game :blessed:
Nah, after your post I read up on this page and the previous. Same 4 nikkaz, nobody saying how they still having a ball. I forgot this game even existed :manny:

I was at walmart earlier and a video that was playing said Bloodborne drops 2/6/15. That didn't already drop tho did it?

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Nah, after your post I read up on this page and the previous. Same 4 nikkaz, nobody saying how they still having a ball. I forgot this game even existed :manny:

I was at walmart earlier and a video that was playing said Bloodborne drops 2/6/15. That didn't already drop tho did it?
Hey, you did say the coli would drop this game already but people are enjoying this game and been getting good reviews :yeshrug:. Also, bloodborne drops March 24th.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hey, you did say the coli would drop this game already but people are enjoying this game and been getting good reviews :yeshrug:. Also, bloodborne drops March 24th.
The game has been getting average reviews, and the coli isn't really talking about this game.
People on the coli, but its not a HOT TOPIC thread like you are somewhat saying.
There isn't a ton of options at this time of the year so thats why its even a game to talk about.
Overall, it will be a forgotten title once this year is said and done. Too much piff this year

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
The game has been getting average reviews, and the coli isn't really talking about this game.
People on the coli, but its not a HOT TOPIC thread like you are somewhat saying.
There isn't a ton of options at this time of the year so thats why its even a game to talk about.
Overall, it will be a forgotten title once this year is said and done. Too much piff this year
Good points. I mainly agree with you on too much piff this year

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids

That's because we're too busy playing it while you looking from the sidelines. :heh:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
the end of the game is some bullshyt! I would help some of you X1 bro's out but I won't be back playing the game until monday.......

oh and the dupe glitch still works for me but I don't know if it will on monday

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
How the fukk can you be the night crawler in online coop.?

I beat the game and it's still hot.

Lost my Kitana someone hooked me up with though now I'm back to struggle hatchets