Dying Light [01.27.15 | PS4,X1,PC] Rated 8.3 Metacritic

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks Breh my guy right now is like level 5 in Suv,Pow,and i forgot the other catergory I will stick to running away this is like the first zombie game since the original RE that regular zombies are A PROBLEM.

Are there certain skills I should try to get ASAP that will make the game easier?

leg breaker, instant kill on humans

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Thanks Breh my guy right now is like level 5 in Suv,Pow,and i forgot the other catergory I will stick to running away this is like the first zombie game since the original RE that regular zombies are A PROBLEM.

Are there certain skills I should try to get ASAP that will make the game easier?
Vault is a great skill which allow to vault over zomibes. It makes it easier to get agility points and avoid getting gangbanged by a large crowd of zombies lol.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

Once you bring the runners,spitters, and bombers into the mix. :ohmy:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Once you bring the runners,spitters, and bombers into the mix. :ohmy:
Maaaaan, those ninja bombers can go to hell. You busy killing a group of zombs then boom! and I got stealth killed by a ninja bomber :what:. Spitters are annoying when they are chilling with other zombies lol. They are mad accurate too :why:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Once you get the grappling hook its a wrap. I start flying around the city like Batman with a katana :whoo:

I cheated though with the survivor tree, I used the duplication cheat on the drops, had like 500 of them :lolbron:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Maaaaan, those ninja bombers can go to hell. You busy killing a group of zombs then boom! and I got stealth killed by a ninja bomber

I got caught by one jumping out the back of a white van. Sometimes its good to make noise while on top of a platform so the nearby bombers will run up and explode from a safe distance.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
leg breaker, instant kill on humans

I got this ability last night and now humans getting that work I run straight for the air drops with no fear of fighting.:blessed:

Once you get the grappling hook its a wrap. I start flying around the city like Batman with a katana :whoo:

I cheated though with the survivor tree, I used the duplication cheat on the drops, had like 500 of them :lolbron:

Whats that now?