ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Game looks shyt. Knock off dead island.

mvi2SOC.gif

he does realize dead island and dying light is made by THE SAME fukkING COMPANY RIGHT???

Biscut

Banned
Daps
mvi2SOC.gif

he does realize dead island and dying light is made by THE SAME fukkING COMPANY RIGHT???
Just because its made by the same company. Doesn't mean it has to be an exact replica of the other game. So swallow my kids :upsetfavre:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Tell me why when i JUST started my game, they started me at 9pm in old town and im nowhere near a safehouse, then the volitiles start coming out screaming and shyt They rumbling like the predator and I'm stuck on top of this spire in the middle of the square just standing and waiting... I'm just looking down on these things, grunting and breathing crazy loud... searching... I'm like please DONT LOOK UP!!!! PLEASE....:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: I'm watching the moon and shyt pass by i aint moving safehouse too damn far...

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me why when i JUST started my game, they started me at 9pm in old town and im nowhere near a safehouse, then the volitiles start coming out screaming and shyt They rumbling like the predator and I'm stuck on top of this spire in the middle of the square just standing and waiting... I'm just looking down on these things, grunting and breathing crazy loud... searching... I'm like please DONT LOOK UP!!!! PLEASE....:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: I'm watching the moon and shyt pass by i aint moving safehouse too damn far...

lmao, u got the grappling hook? shyt is clutch

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
lmao, u got the grappling hook? shyt is clutch

Yeah but they was RIGHT under me, safehouse way too far on foot plus the grappling hook the minute i would use it they would be on my ass... the safehouse was kinda far... I survived the night tho... :whew: