Reppin
NC
I'll have this next week. Imma need tips and shyt brehs​

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I got this game over the weekend and I have to say I am really feeling this game its a lot of fun I think if they ever did a proper Walking Dead game I would think it would play like this. I am still at the beginning and I am having a hard time killing zombies these fukkers take mad hits to die am I doing something wrong I am aiming for the head:yeshrug:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
I got this game over the weekend and I have to say I am really feeling this game its a lot of fun I think if they ever did a proper Walking Dead game I would think it would play like this. I am still at the beginning and I am having a hard time killing zombies these fukkers take mad hits to die am I doing something wrong I am aiming for the head:yeshrug:
At the beginning, you aren't suppose to fight the zombies because the weapons you have aren't really good. Later on, you will be able to get and craft better weapons. Thats when you can go ham on zombies :banderas:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
At the beginning, you aren't suppose to fight the zombies because the weapons you have aren't really good. Later on, you will be able to get and craft better weapons. Thats when you can go ham on zombies :banderas:

What I learned the hard way is early in the game unless you absolutely have to, you should avoid direct confrontation with packs of zombies until you beef yourself up.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
What I learned the hard way is early in the game unless you absolutely have to, you should avoid direct confrontation with packs of zombies until you beef yourself up.

I'm 4% in and I have 30k explosive throwing blades im just killing hordes of them like its nothing.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Thanks Breh my guy right now is like level 5 in Suv,Pow,and i forgot the other catergory I will stick to running away this is like the first zombie game since the original RE that regular zombies are A PROBLEM.

Are there certain skills I should try to get ASAP that will make the game easier?