Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
The problem with sexuality/gender it is not the same as saying "A kid can't be X at 12 years old" or "Beat it out of the kid". That is just stupid.

This is based on the building blocks of human nature and should be handled differently than any other case.

Nurture and protect that child through their journey; but it looks like Dwyane and Gabby are already doing that - kudos to them.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:francis: ya'll already know what am gonna say........lets just hope black folks dont follow these fools lead.

They take kids at an age where they dont really and truly understand what they are saying and using that as a way to push some perverted agenda. we got 7 year olds, 12 year olds talking about sex change:hhh: at that age i was still playing video games and not thinking whether my pipi should be a vajj:hhh:

anyway not gon repeat what've said before SMH, must leave babylon before judgement truly falls on this nation

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That sex talk just got even weirder. :dame:
They've already started altering sex ed curriculums to add in shyt like gay sex...I remember my lady showed me some new age sex ed book for teens that had that in graphic detail..shyt was just:dame:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The problem with sexuality/gender it is not the same as saying "A kid can't be X at 12 years old" or "Beat it out of the kid". That is just stupid.

This is based on the building blocks of human nature and should be handled differently than any other case.

Nurture and protect that child through their journey; but it looks like Dwyane and Gabby are already doing that - kudos to them.

Naw....fukk that phaggot...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Y’all know that Wades assistant is a flamboyant gay white dude. I’m sure he sprinkled some gay on that baby and the Gabby finished the job.

there is no such thing as transgender that shyt is a mental illness. It’s explicit mental illness.
giphy.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
24591316-7990275-Family_Wade_38_explained_said_he_and_wife_Gabrielle_Union_are_pr-m-106_1581406970927.jpg

22479776-7990275-Family_Wade_and_Union_married_in_2014_and_welcomed_their_daughte-m-108_1581407210036.jpg

Gabrielle Union’s husband Dwyane Wade has stated he is ‘proud’ of his daughter Zaya who bravely came out as transgender.

The retired NBA star is father to four children – Zaire, 18, Zaya, 12 and Xavier, six – from a former relationship, and one-year-old daughter Kaavia, whom he shares with wife Gabrielle.

Dwyane, 38, and Gabrielle, 47, have openly supported Zaya’s journey as a young transgender person, attending Pride and slamming nasty social media trolls on her behalf.

In a new interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Dwyane has opened up about the first time Zaya, born Zion, revealed she was transitioning.

‘First of all, me and my wife Gabrielle, we are proud parents of a child in the LGBTQ+ community and we are proud allies as well,’ Dwyane explained to Ellen.

‘Once Zaya, our 12-year-old, came home… first, Zion. I don’t know if everyone knows, originally named Zion. Zion, born as a boy, came home and said, “Hey, so I want to talk to you guys. I think going forward, I’m ready to live my truth. And I want to be referenced as she and her. I’d love for you guys to call me Zaya”,’ he continued.

Dwyane reveals that Being Mary Jane actress Gabrielle used her industry contacts to reach out to the cast of Pose to ‘try and figure out’ how to move forward and gather all the information they could to help Zaya ‘be her best self’.

The ex Miami Heat player revealed: ‘Once Zion came home and said “call me Zaya” and was ready to take on this, I looked at her and said, “You are a leader. It’s our opportunity to allow you to be a voice”. Right now it’s through us, because she’s 12 years old, but eventually it will be through her.’

Dwyane went on to explain how he and Gabrielle take their ‘responsibilities’ as parents ‘very seriously’.

‘So when our child comes home with a question, our child comes home with an issue, our child comes home with anything, it’s our job as parents to listen to that, to give them the best information we can, to give the best feedback we can,’ he stated. ‘And that doesn’t change because sexuality is now involved in it.’

In December, Zaya was subjected to nasty comments from social media users after she wore a crop top and fake nails. Dwyane defended his second-born child and tweeted: ‘As a parent my only goal is that my kids feel that i see them , love them and support them.

Gabrielle Union’s husband Dwyane Wade recalls ‘proud’ moment daughter Zaya came out as transgender - Newsfeeds.media
:scust: