Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I agree it would be to young to start transitioning, physically, but I'm ngl and act like I wasnt fingering and making out with girls at 12 either. :yeshrug: I knew what I naturally wanted back then.

Not gonna say she is 100% sure she wants to identify as a woman, at 12, but I'm sure she has an idea she isn't like other boys.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Confusion?

Who is confused? Seems like the kid knows who they want to be. You seem more confused about why than they are. :yeshrug:
12 year olds are not even teens yet.:camby:
Expect preteens to know about sexuality and be mature enough to make life decisions at that age.:sitdown:You seem to be confused and sus af if you don't see what's wrong.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
NEXT: "I feel like a 9 year old Boy! I am LGBT. Why is it wrong for me to love a X year old male? Are you hateful that I'm living my truth?" :usure:

Good job, Dwyane.
petetownshend.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everyone in his immediate life already knows, he didn't have to hide shyt. But his personal life, as a child, is now out there for the world to see. You think he's incapable of reading some of the comments on IG, Twitter, Comment Sections that will probably be talking negative about him/his family? Now think about how that can affect a child
There’s plenty of positive as well. Better to live in your truth than lie to yourself and others.

Besides, most important people in her life have her back. That might be the most important thing to have at any age.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
That damn earring Wade was wearing on the TNT coverage last week was some very gay shyt.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
There’s plenty of positive as well. Better to live in your truth than lie to yourself and others.

Besides, most important people in her life have her back. That might be the most important thing to have at any age.

What lie? Be a trans who gives a shyt, just don't announce it to the whole world. He's not a public figure, and his attention seeking parents are making that decision for him

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
12 year olds are not even teens yet.:camby:
Expect preteens to know about sexuality and be mature enough to make life decisions at that age.:sitdown:You seem to be confused and sus af if you don't see what's wrong.
Someone before just posted that they engaged in sexual activity at 12 breh.

I’m pretty sure I knew what I identified as and liked at 12-13 breh.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of my business :hubie:

Most people I know are too stressed out from day to day things to be thinking about whether they were born in the wrong body. Gender fluidity and what not are luxuries of people who have time to think about that stuff.

Plato wrote about this in The Republic. The Luxurious City vs the Healthy City.

In the Luxurious city, the further we get from having to fight for our most base needs: Food, Shelter, Water, War... the more we tend to focus on things that are unrelated to them (like gender fluidity). Plato calls this, "the fever"

However in the Healthy City, the fact that we are always striving to get enough to eat, to protect our borders, to repopulate our workforce, etc... according to Plato we simply do not concern ourselves with "the fever". In his philosophy, planning your gender reveal becomes unimportant when you are struggling to put food on your plate.

Its just a philosophy but i felt it correlated with your post

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What lie? Be a trans who gives a shyt, just don't announce it to the whole world. He's not a public figure, and he's attention seeking parents are making that decision for him
She’s the daughter of a major public figure. You really think they’re just trotting this out there without any agreement from her?

:mjlol:

OK. The cynicism gotta be killing yall inside. :wow:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Honestly if your child says they are gay or trans, what can you REALLY do? Besides beat them half to death or disown them, which seems to be the consensus of the Coli. What would that really do? At the end of the day, they would still be gay/trans.

Bedsides a 12 year old can’t transition anyway. It’s illegal to perform the surgery on anyone under 18.

High school is about to be another ball game for this lil nikka then smh

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Pedophilia is right around the corner. All you "accepting" individuals gone have a decision to make in about 10 years tops. And once they've got you on record accepting this deviancy as if it's normal, you're gonna be caught in a trick bag. 12 year olds making sexual decisions is being normalized right in front of our eyes. Anyone applauding this has been tricked by society.
Children can't consent you fukking nonce , and paedo acceptance is about as likely as rape acceptance.

The lack of basic critical thinking skills on here is astonishing:francis:.