Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
you can be whoever you want :yeshrug:

yall clearly never been around gay people, I got a gay cousin that was obviously gay since she had the ability to try to be a boy
fast forward 25 years and she has a family and a surrogate baby. Nobody was gonna tell her any different or how to live her life... lets be real here
I was actually the one that just told her to "do you" fukk does anyone look like molding a narrative on how you should live? She could say "I want to be a cowboy rodeo clown with seasonal depression and a mazda miata"
"go for it" fukk I look like telling someone how they feel.

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
:francis:

On 2nd thought I ain’t sayin shyt y’all can have this one..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Bad partenting. Raise up your kids right brehs. D Wade looking sus right now too.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you can be whoever you want :yeshrug:

yall clearly never been around gay people, I got a gay cousin that was obviously gay since she had the ability to try to be a boy
fast forward 25 years and she has a family and a surrogate baby. Nobody was gonna tell her any different or how to live her life... lets be real here
I was actually the one that just told her to "do you" fukk does anyone look like molding a narrative on how you should live? She could say "I want to be a cowboy rodeo clown with seasonal depression and a mazda miata"
"go for it" fukk I look like telling someone how they feel.

WTF DO YOU MEAN GAY PPL?

THEYRE SAYING THE KID
IS A HETEROSEXUAL FEMALE.
:devil:
:evil:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
What's the alternative other than acceptance [/B]when your kid comes up to you and says he/she feels like a member of the opposite sex?

For the record these conversations about these gay kids of famous people are so weird.
This is why this convo is so toxic.

It's accept or your transphobic.

To the public he went from wearing makeup to coming out as gay to wanting be called she to wanting to be female.

Some people look at acceptance as the catalyst.

You're right; we need 2 talk about it, but, staring with acceptance has been the problem.