Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doing a media blitz to discuss a 12 year old's sexual preference and gender is some weirdo shyt. I wonder what his mother/DWade's ex-wife thinks of all of this, and seeing how DWade and Gabby be moving has me thinking back to that period of time when she was being painted as crazy in the media.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'm not even going to blame Gabby. Wade's family I believe knew that he was gay at a very young age. Go read his book & look at earlier photos :manny:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Doing a media blitz to discuss a 12 year old's sexual preference and gender is some weirdo shyt. I wonder what his mother/DWade's ex-wife thinks of all of this, and seeing how DWade and Gabby be moving has me thinking back to that period of time when she was being painted as crazy in the media.

The whole situation itself is really fukkin weird, but yeah the fact that they’re doing this huge media push on top of it is pretty:patrice:

if that’s how y’all wanna live then fine whatever, but why is it being pushed and promoted to the rest of the outside world? I wouldn’t have even known he had that many kids tbh, now I know this kid’s whole coming out story:skip:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
None of my business :hubie:

Most people I know are too stressed out from day to day things to be thinking about whether they were born in the wrong body. Gender fluidity and what not are luxuries of people who have time to think about that stuff.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There's no reason for it to be out there for the world to see, kids can be evil to each other
So we’re putting it under the guise of social acceptance?

Would it have been easier to hide yourself for the next 6 years, make friendships based on what people think you are, gain “acceptance”, then flip the entire script at 18?

Nah.

This thread shows adults are just as non-accepting if not more than kids.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So we’re putting it under the guise of social acceptance?

Would it have been easier to hide yourself for the next 6 years, make friendships based on what people think you are, gain “acceptance”, then flip the entire script at 18?

Nah.

This thread shows adults are just as non-accepting if not more than kids.

Everyone in his immediate life already knows, he didn't have to hide shyt. But his personal life, as a child, is now out there for the world to see. You think he's incapable of reading some of the comments on IG, Twitter, Comment Sections that will probably be talking negative about him/his family? Now think about how that can affect a child