Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you can be whoever you want :yeshrug:

yall clearly never been around gay people, I got a gay cousin that was obviously gay since she had the ability to try to be a boy
fast forward 25 years and she has a family and a surrogate baby. Nobody was gonna tell her any different or how to live her life... lets be real here
I was actually the one that just told her to "do you" fukk does anyone look like molding a narrative on how you should live? She could say "I want to be a cowboy rodeo clown with seasonal depression and a mazda miata"
"go for it" fukk I look like telling someone how they feel.

Being cursed with fakkit genetics in your bloodline. :mjlol:

Not one single fakkit or dyke in my big ass family:ahh:

All praises to the MOST HIGH for these immaculate genetics :wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why y’all are so mad at Gabby. That’s HIS son....

Agreed. Buck stops with him. He's the patriarch of his family and the one is actually biologically related to his seed.

Gabby this, Gabby that, who cares. Thats your own flesh and blood. If you can protect him, thats not on her.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
In 2020 this LBGT community is clearly a wave hopping phenomenon led by female leading households and cooperations

With more women in high level executive positions, so of course here comes the onslaught of media driven gay characters and marches for "equal rights". :scheme:

This is all very clear. The dog is chasing it's tale with this. Not saying there aren't people out there with these issues, but no where near how it's made out to be in current times. This is the exact shyt that gets a Donald Trump gets elected. People rather support an idiot over a moral decadence.

Open your eyes. Liberalism has become synonymous with catch all moral party, which is why we losing elections.