Dwyane Wade's former son Zion is now his transgender daughter Zaya

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
But why does being gay mean he has to act like a girl tho? I understand gay men may have different testosterone and estrogen levels and such but, he can still be a normal boy, that flamboyant behavior is taught

not to put my personal shyt out here but.. i have gay family.. and you cant tell he gay unless he tells you or you catch some slight mannerisms.. all that sashaying and voguing shyt.. it IS taught

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you don’t let them transition (hormones)or give them the option to have surgery and they become suicidal then it’s definitely a mental illness.

If they just decide they want to wear women’s clothing that’s different
So it’s cool to be intersex...just not trans?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does this impact the child going into adulthood?

You can research, read bios, watch documentaries, etc from people who have actually been through this, they will say it better than i ever could.

There are many people who were in Zion's position (sans the wealth and stardom) who regret being allowed to begin transitioning at an early age, and who also resent their parents for it.

I cannot predict how Zion will turn out, but i do know that allowing children to make life altering decisions at such a young age can have catastrophic consequences.

I hope he turns out fine, i really do.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Folks are willingly walking down paths of insanity in the name of freedom and expression with no guidelines. They're free to do whatever they want, I just think it's clear that these are poor ideas and its wild to me that so many are blind to it. They're literally throwing logic out the window to applaud all of these illogical actions when it comes to gender and sexuality. It's wild to me that a parent would allow a 12 year old to decide he's a different gender instead of helping that child come to grips with actually being a male. And at the same time feminists are railing about how masculinity doesn't have to be what we've traditionally considered 'manly' and how women can be whoever they want, but then also applaud it when gay men act like stereotypical women and when boys decide that because they like nail polish then they must actually be a girl. Isn't that saying that males can't like feminine things so just live life like a woman? Make it make sense, Lawd