Dwight Howard having 5th kid with 5th different woman

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was bound to happen. he in LA. he will end up broker than :aicmon: when it's all said and done.

he ain't broke though
nba_allen_iverson_omg_20120321_2038111015.png

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
If Dwight Howard were a black woman (whether rich or poor) with 5 kids by 5 babydaddies all I would be reading is, "black women collectively ain't shyt." ....
1). This nikka grew up in a two parent home WITH a productive father IN THE HOUSEHOLD and STILL turned out not be shyt....
Each woman **chose** to carry his kid to term. He did not force gestation. Spread that blame around.

Perhaps Dwight was raised right and is going thru a slutty phase. It happens. He just ain't figured out condoms yet.

Pray for a dumb jock. Groan in yo' SPIRIT for 'im! D-X<

--> aq out

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
BHrCAHvCIAEoTAR.jpg

THE GOLDEN AGE FOR HOEZ CONTINUE...

SORRY FELLOWS, IF U LOOKING FOR A WOMAN HERE IN THE GOLDEN AGE, EXPECT THAT BYTCH TO HAVE A KID OR 2

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Woulda been better off buying a compound with 5 different private apartments, with his villa in the middle, and moving all the broads in on that polygamy game he has going on :heh: :russ:

$250,000 a year to each of the concubines. When he retires and his money starts to dry up, leave behind money for the kids and get lost

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Each woman **chose** to carry his kid to term. He did not force gestation. Spread that blame around.

Perhaps Dwight was raised right and is going thru a slutty phase. It happens. He just ain't figured out condoms yet.

Pray for a dumb jock. Grown in yo' SPIRIT for 'im! D-X<

--> aq out <--

Sorry not buying it. Dwight Howard is a grown arse man.

This "man" is ***choosing** to drop his seed into several women he clearly has no intentions of ever marrying.

He is bringing children into this world and into situations in which he doesn't plan to be around from the onset. THAT IS HIS DOING.

Place the blame where it belongs. NONE of these women can force this nikka to marry them or do right by them or his children.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Old girl should of waited for him to put that ring on her. Them past hoes got him messed up, He probably isn't marrying anything soon.