Dwight Howard having 5th kid with 5th different woman

concise

Veteran
Daps
The big deal is that your homie being a cab driver there's a finite amount of money they can take from him, in Dwights case these baby mommas are gonna bleed him dry.

Athletes don't have a very good reputation of keeping their money...

Yeah. And for athletes, nearly all baby mamas come searching for that child support.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
bbbut i taught he was a christian man

lmao that's what I was thinking. When he came into the league there were stories about how he only listened to Christian music, his parents didn't let him watch various stuff on TV, etc. Now look at him :lolbron:

He's pretty entertaining though, so unlike AI I think he'll be able to get a job as a color commentator a few years after retirement.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Yeah, can't understand this. I'm not Dwight though. We all live and learn from the mistakes we make, but kids make you learn harder for sure. Females are going for the best situation for them most of the time. They don't understand anything else. As a man you have to choose wisely, because they won't do it for you.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
lmao that's what I was thinking. When he came into the league there were stories about how he only listened to Christian music, his parents didn't let him watch various stuff on TV, etc. Now look at him :lolbron:

He's pretty entertaining though, so unlike AI I think he'll be able to get a job as a color commentator a few years after retirement.

I can't see the bolded... The nikka is too much of a cornball to take a stand on anything. nikkaz like Chuck and Kenny get on the TV and spit whatever cause they ain't worried about somebody not liking them. Chuck gets on TV and talks about MJ not being a good owner, and that's his mans. Dwight ain't built like that. He'd only be good for comic relief.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
"condom's B "

derek-jeter-o.gif

gal_jeter-women.jpeg

derek-jeter.jpg

gabrielleunion-derekjeter.JPG

Bizzle

Get my pool in the back
Daps
Reppin
London
We have a kid playing for liverpool fc who's just turned 18 and has 3 kids by 3 women

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These christian i tell u..

Tell u how to live the life according to the bible but they don't follow it..

and people wonder why i don't attend church

Come on breh we aint all like that :to:

Dwight is not a christian tho :aicmon: or hes not very good at being one :bryan:

I assume dwight is going to be involved in his kids life? :mjpls: