Dwight Howard having 5th kid with 5th different woman

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
He's 27? :merchant:

Why did I think he was at least in his 30s.

Those poor kids. Awful.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he ain't broke though
nba_allen_iverson_omg_20120321_2038111015.png

man the writing is already on the wall.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
what's funny is...people in this thread are like.."ah it is ok cause they are cute and he can afford it"...but...he could have fukked these chicks and not gotten them pregnant and not have to come up off any money at all..

He need to holla at my man :why: to see how it should be done...

speaking of Mcgee what happened to that chick who claimed to be having his baby?
bytch aint pregnant anymore?

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
The Bar
I just love the hypocrisy in this thread.

If Dwight Howard were a black woman (whether rich or poor) with 5 kids by 5 babydaddies all I would be reading is, "black women collectively ain't shyt."

Please learn to be consistent hypocritical kneegrows. :birdman:

A few observations...

1). This nikka grew up in a two parent home WITH a productive father IN THE HOUSEHOLD and STILL turned out not be shyt.

2). This idea that "He's rich...so why not?" is hypocritical and SELF-DESTRUCTIVE. Dwight Howard and men like him are dropping babies and leaving them to be raised in SINGLE PARENT HOMES. We already have enough of that in the black community.

3). Amongst these women there is ONE common denominator and that is Dwight Howard. He IS the problem here.

4). What type of relationship do you think he will have with his children? Probably an empty distant one because that's more than likely the type of relationship he had with their mothers.

5). Dwight Howard doesn't strike me as an intelligent individual. He will probably end up broke and when that happens where will that leave his children???? :birdman:

tumblr_mahhmnUpMO1qbzxyvo1_500_zpsa77420c5.gif

You could feel the anger in this post. :pachaha:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikka praying for this nikka to go broke..lol

His children will be fine..they will do better in life than most kids out there

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I just love the hypocrisy in this thread.

If Dwight Howard were a black woman (whether rich or poor) with 5 kids by 5 babydaddies all I would be reading is, "black women collectively ain't shyt."

Please learn to be consistent hypocritical kneegrows. :birdman:

A few observations...

1). This nikka grew up in a two parent home WITH a productive father IN THE HOUSEHOLD and STILL turned out not be shyt.

2). This idea that "He's rich...so why not?" is hypocritical and SELF-DESTRUCTIVE. Dwight Howard and men like him are dropping babies and leaving them to be raised in SINGLE PARENT HOMES. We already have enough of that in the black community.

3). Amongst these women there is ONE common denominator and that is Dwight Howard. He IS the problem here.

4). What type of relationship do you think he will have with his children? Probably an empty distant one because that's more than likely the type of relationship he had with their mothers.

5). Dwight Howard doesn't strike me as an intelligent individual. He will probably end up broke and when that happens where will that leave his children???? :birdman:

I'm actually with you except for the first part. A woman with 5 BD's is CLEARLY more foul than a guy with 5 BM's. This isn't misogyny...it's biology. A guy can potentially have dozens of children in a small amount of time.A women with 5 children has spent potentially 45 months out of her life just being pregnant. It's disgusting, and no amount of false equivalency will change that.

Dwight Howard is a key that opens many locks.

A whore with multiple baby daddys is a lock opened by many keys.

Women need to get back to traditionalism....they need to start treating their bodies as temples. Us men don't give a fukk. We'll smut you out and leave the fukking country. Choose wisely.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dwight ain't waste no time:russ:....sumbody tell this nikka bout the pullout technique,it ain't full proof but unless he livin like Wilt Chamberlain it should help,or Kobe can tell him about the other technique:scusthov:.....he gotta be bussin raw all up in the puzzy to have 5 at this point.

And stop bringin his religion up,its obvious he wuz forcefed that as a kid,u could tell by the way he wuz spewing it out that he had been brainwashed....let me not say brainwashed,but he definitly wuz just goin with what his parents believed and felt pressured to live up to it....the man got sum puzzy and changed his mind,what's the problem:youngsabo: