Dwight Howard having 5th kid with 5th different woman

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, he's had sex with a lot of women (some of the ladies are pretty) but he lost in the end. Add 2 or 3 more kids and he'll broke by the time he's 40. Sooner than that maybe.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
lmao that's what I was thinking. When he came into the league there were stories about how he only listened to Christian music, his parents didn't let him watch various stuff on TV, etc. Now look at him :lolbron:

He's pretty entertaining though, so unlike AI I think he'll be able to get a job as a color commentator a few years after retirement.

Dwight's always been a sucker for women tho. This nikka was dating my ratchet ass lil sister right before the draft. She thought he was too goofy and geeky and wanted a thug tho. Moms was pissed.

"condom's B "

derek-jeter-o.gif

gal_jeter-women.jpeg

derek-jeter.jpg

gabrielleunion-derekjeter.JPG

Derek gave Jessica Alba dat herp tho. :mjpls:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Out of the five this is probably his best decision. 5'11 and a college basketball player. If it's a boy then it's probably gonna have the most pro potential. If he takes a page from Joe "jelly bean" Bryant and Dell Curry then he might come out on top.:yeshrug:

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Dwight's always been a sucker for women tho. This nikka was dating my ratchet ass lil sister right before the draft. She thought he was too goofy and geeky and wanted a thug tho. Moms was pissed.

Derek gave Jessica Alba dat herp tho. :mjpls:

:manny: at least a kid wasn't born out of it.. jeter still won.. she got married and got kids now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just love the hypocrisy in this thread.

If Dwight Howard were a black woman (whether rich or poor) with 5 kids by 5 babydaddies all I would be reading is, "black women collectively ain't shyt."

Please learn to be consistent hypocritical kneegrows. :birdman:

A few observations...

1). This nikka grew up in a two parent home WITH a productive father IN THE HOUSEHOLD and STILL turned out not be shyt.

2). This idea that "He's rich...so why not?" is hypocritical and SELF-DESTRUCTIVE. Dwight Howard and men like him are dropping babies and leaving them to be raised in SINGLE PARENT HOMES. We already have enough of that in the black community.

3). Amongst these women there is ONE common denominator and that is Dwight Howard. He IS the problem here.

4). What type of relationship do you think he will have with his children? Probably an empty distant one because that's more than likely the type of relationship he had with their mothers.

5). Dwight Howard doesn't strike me as an intelligent individual. He will probably end up broke and when that happens where will that leave his children???? :birdman:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I told a (kinda sorta) yt friend about the legend of
Chocolate Shoulders.

She replied "Daaaammmn, Gina. O_0 "

--> aq out <--