Dwight Howard having 5th kid with 5th different woman

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually you wasted time, money, and spent ya life lookin like a fukkin idiot.
Sounds like you lost plenty.
And tell ya God to watch his teeth while earning that trukfit or he might leave without em
:dead:

:what: at this frontin' on God bullshyt some of y'all silly ass knee grows are on. Quit it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
u must live in an all black neighbor and never venture out
u can see white chicks that look like that all day
go to a college campus or a nice bar
I'm not talking about college campuses that's a controlled population where you will see fine woman of every race:beli:

I'm talking about going out and about on daily errands, I live in a very diverse area and I do not see white women looking like that on average, stop it bruh:aicmon:

The average woman in America is fat no matter what race so that's impossible:rudy:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

It's no big deal... I've done this sh1t a few times. As long as all ur BM's are cute, and the kids are healthy and u can afford them, it's whatever.

That white BM is aight.. She's basically bad as fukk for a white girl... however, that's just too weird for me.. I made the white one get an abortion, he should have done the same.

:yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
These are all of Dwights Baby mamas

dhowbabymamas.jpg

christine-vest-e1332179928348.jpg

I can't be mad at dudes taste in females. But damn nygga, why are u skeetin off in all these broads :mindblown:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm not talking about college campuses that's a controlled population where you will see fine woman of every race:beli:

I'm talking about going out and about on daily errands, I live in a very diverse area and I do not see white women looking like that on average, stop it bruh:aicmon:

The average woman in America is fat no matter what race so that's impossible:rudy:

u must live in a terrible part of the world
I see chicks that look like her and way better daily

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his life, his money being given away......

he still bout to reup this off season

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
what's funny is...people in this thread are like.."ah it is ok cause they are cute and he can afford it"...but...he could have fukked these chicks and not gotten them pregnant and not have to come up off any money at all..

He need to holla at my man :why: to see how it should be done...