Dwayne's Benching put in perspective

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Would he have been better off going to another team? Basically, going away from where he grew up in the DC/Maryland area :patrice:

listening to the fiya-starter podcast @KBadd said it best, staying in the DMV fukked him and touched on some more things

for me, as a Michigan fan when he stepped in for a series or two his redshirt freshman year that pass he threw cold off the bench in the game had me looking like :ohhh: this might be the one, because that was a window tighter than gnat p*ssy and he put it on a rope, but the one thing about osu’s offense (urban/Day) the reads seem simple like on this play look to the post, and it will be 92% of the time because their wrs are so fast, or it’s drags or screens, all things that don’t require qbs to read the field and he just has to get it to his playmakers where they make it look easy ( I’m seeing the same thing with fields) he rarely had to pay the ball. So then he gets to the league and now he can’t get away with one read, now his footwork has to be in order ( k badd spoke on it being shytty too) it’s year two and he still staring wrs down, he’s in the league and still trying to sneak p*ssy in the hotel....( I’m not mad at getting your fukk on but it’s a time and place when money is on the line) he’s used to not hearing no ( again from k badd) and his mental is fukked, he’s a kid that has not grown up, lacks discipline, has a shytty disposition, and shytty work ethic, and maybe Washington didn’t always help him, but this still falls on him, he had the tools but if it’s not in him, unless he gets another chance and realizes this shyt is about to end unless i get my mind right, this nikka gonna be selling insurance or something

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Still pulling for son, has gotten crazy raw deal compared to others in these recent drafts .. I've learned long enough about redskins media shenanigans.. Remember the constant leaks during the gruden Era and all the daily Rg3 diva articles?.. Wft won't be shyt for some time...

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Still pulling for son, has gotten crazy raw deal compared to others in these recent drafts .. I've learned long enough about redskins media shenanigans.. Remember the constant leaks during the gruden Era and all the daily Rg3 diva articles?.. Wft won't be shyt for some time...

Haskins has lost the benefit of the doubt, he was mad he got benched AGAIN for his shyt play and ran out of the stadium. Every player knows their media responsibilites.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
listening to the fiya-starter podcast @KBadd said it best, staying in the DMV fukked him and touched on some more things

for me, as a Michigan fan when he stepped in for a series or two his redshirt freshman year that pass he threw cold off the bench in the game had me looking like :ohhh: this might be the one, because that was a window tighter than gnat p*ssy and he put it on a rope, but the one thing about osu’s offense (urban/Day) the reads seem simple like on this play look to the post, and it will be 92% of the time because their wrs are so fast, or it’s drags or screens, all things that don’t require qbs to read the field and he just has to get it to his playmakers where they make it look easy ( I’m seeing the same thing with fields) he rarely had to pay the ball. So then he gets to the league and now he can’t get away with one read, now his footwork has to be in order ( k badd spoke on it being shytty too) it’s year two and he still staring wrs down, he’s in the league and still trying to sneak p*ssy in the hotel....( I’m not mad at getting your fukk on but it’s a time and place when money is on the line) he’s used to not hearing no ( again from k badd) and his mental is fukked, he’s a kid that has not grown up, lacks discipline, has a shytty disposition, and shytty work ethic, and maybe Washington didn’t always help him, but this still falls on him, he had the tools but if it’s not in him, unless he gets another chance and realizes this shyt is about to end unless i get my mind right, this nikka gonna be selling insurance or something
Bullseye post

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
More black QBs need to get on that backup QB wave. shyt might be one of the best jobs in sports and it's a great segue to coaching. Gotta embrace that role and be willing to get the starter ready. Word to Charlie Batch and Rodney Peete.

RG3 might have extended his career a decade going that route :wow: