Dwayne Wade And Gabrielle Union Officially Turns His Son Into A Young Lady

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
realest shyt i will ever post#

that son/daughter will grow up to hate his father, and count my words he will one day physically assault Gabriele.

because at this age of his confusion there is support and then there is what they are doing, which is promoting and pressuring this child into this phase.

just for some media adoration they sacrificed his first child for the spotlight.

:hhh:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
I don't fuk with it but people can live their lives how they want to. Only part that sucks is because of people's popularity and social media, the gossip/news pages pretty much gone make sure we know about it even though we don't really care

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Look personally i dont support this and would strongly disencourage it if it was my child, but at the end of the day you love your children regardless and give them love and care, its way better than having them hiding their identities, depression and suicide which is common in young teens dealing with this issues

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This sick and it's obvious he had that forced on him and encouraged to continue on with that sick battyness behavior.

No doubt in my mind he had that pushed on him when he was a confused pre teen. Probably payback from gabby for cheating on him.

There's being gay...but then there's dressing up as a female...you wanna be a submissive female..do that shyt behind closed doors. You're a man cosplaying as a female and expecting everyone to play along with you is wrong.

This shyt is disgusting and sad