During sex, what is your favorite spot for the "Money Shot" on a chick??

EdJo

Banned
Daps
When having sex, i like to be disrespectful as fukk. And one of the most disrespectful things that you can do, is cum on her face and then ignore her, like you are disgusted with her.

2 years ago, i was smashing this girl from Bridgetown(Barbados), and she loved to have sex with me while listening to Sweet Love by Chris Brown and Crush by Yuna and Usher. So she would create a playlist, put these 2 songs and put on repeat...

I could feel that she was deeply in love, but most of the times we fukked, i came on her face and then made a face like this :scust::scust::scust:

She would always come back. Until she moved to another city :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When having sex, i like to be disrespectful as fukk. And one of the most disrespectful things that you can do, is cum on her face and then ignore her, like you are disgusted with her.

2 years ago, i was smashing this girl from Bridgetown(Barbados), and she loved to have sex with me while listening to Sweet Love by Chris Brown and Crush by Yuna and Usher. So she would create a playlist, put these 2 songs and put on repeat...

I could feel that she was deeply in love, but most of the times we fukked, i came on her face and then made a face like this :scust::scust::scust:

She would always come back. Until she moved to another city :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
I be on that savage shyt too :demonic: I play rough but it’s sketchy because your partner is giving you all the power to do basically do whatever and handle her however you so please. I think to myself all the time “just how far is too far.” :wow:

But I’m talking physically speaking. You out here nuttin on bytches faces and then scorning them right after. That’s a whole nother level of mind fukking. :russ:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Already posted a reply but to add to what I said if I like a bytch or that p*ssy was so good I would lay balls deep on top of her tongue kissing her while holding a handful of hair or I am grabbing them hips and ass cheeks massaging / shaking my nut that's up in her p*ssy like dice

#gyalfibreed
i wasn't asking

that's just the spot to go to

EdJo

Banned
Daps
I be on that savage shyt too :demonic: I play rough but it’s sketchy because your partner is giving you all the power to do basically do whatever and handle her however you so please. I think to myself all the time “just how far is too far.” :wow:

But I’m talking physically speaking. You out here nuttin on bytches faces and then scorning them right after. That’s a whole nother level of mind fukking. :russ:

I came to the conclusion, that it is better for them to have the impression that you are a complete beast in bed, total a$$hole, instead of them thinking that you are a respectful man, that loves sex but still has some respect for them. I am not saying all women are like that, but in my experience, most of the women that i have met in the past 5 years, are educated and with amazing jobs, and still love to be disrespected in bed.

I would cum on her face, give her the disgusted face, and go watch my tv shows...If you control her body and mind, she will basically let you do anything. AND, you will probably smash her forever. Meaning, time can pass, and you will still smash again. She will get married, ask you to respect her as a married woman, but still give you some hints.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I've never nutted in a rubber. Not once. If you dont trust the bytch just pull it off and cum in her mouth/face/t*ts/whatever

:jawalrus:
The few times I have sex it's not with bytches you go raw in. Pre-ejaculation can get women pregnant. Even if someone who I have a more intimate dynamic with says she's on something (which will be years from now) it takes 2 to conceive so it takes to prevent. I'm very paranoid about creating baby mamas so nothing said will have me on that raw wave until I can afford a vasectomy.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
The few times I have sex it's not with bytches you go raw in. Pre-ejaculation can get women pregnant. Even if someone who I have a more intimate dynamic with says she's on something (which will be years from now) it takes 2 to conceive so it takes to prevent. I'm very paranoid about creating baby mamas so nothing said will have me on that raw wave until I can afford a vasectomy.
I'm saying you can wear a rubber, just take it off before you nut and stay away from her honey hole. You wear a condom while youre getting head?