Durex poll: 62% of Nigerian women admit to cheating; most unfaithful in the world

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:dwillhuh: :laff: Bruh, you are so furious you've temporarily lost your ability to read. Look up.

It's not a study, it's a poll...from a condom manufacturer...and it's from 2011. :russ:
Why did you post this demonic trash. You just like seeing people argue and make stereotypes about Africans?

You even said *get an african woman bruhs* So you believe these stats. Guess we know how you feel, Wow, Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Where's your proof that it's bullshyt exactly bytch.

Thats my point stupid nikka :ohhh: there is no proof to verify the clams in the article either way, but your bytch ass was all up in here posting like the claims were true, aint that something :ohhh:

You are obviously an idiot who needs to relearn math or you're just:troll:

Nah nah nah :ohhh: apparently a supposed survey with less than 29'000 people is enough to make a bunch of dumb ass generalizations about Naija women, aint that right @Batman?

First of all, i know more about females than this whole board.
second of all, gay men know more about women than straight guys do.

Man just take my insults and Ignore me like you normally do fakkit.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Thats my point stupid nikka :ohhh: there is no proof to verify the clams in the article either way, but your bytch ass was all up in here posting like the claims were true, aint that something :ohhh:

Nah nah nah :ohhh: apparently a supposed survey with less than 29'000 people is enough to make a bunch of dumb ass generalizations about Naija women, aint that right @Batman?

Man just take my insults and Ignore me like you normally do fakkit.

especially when there are over 80 million of them :troll:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These nikkas HHl4E and Mowgli are furious.
We should all be upset. You read demonic trash and satanic statistics and think its funny because they offend and upset people. I think spreading values that showcase a lack of dignity and personal standards are dangerous because these stats are often used to justify demonic thinking and plans for demonic filth where people will remember these lies and then justify indifference toward the plight of friends. Now Nigerians are scammers, and unfaithful. An image is being developed here by foreigners of a developing nation and its deadly serious.

There are real people effected by this nonsense, as this thread shows. I think its wrong to make light of it and make it into a joke just to watch and Enjoy people being upset. These are the ways of a demon and we should be moving away from that, if we're going to call ourselves human beings, friend. What kind of man do you want to be, ? Filth? You're mother wouldnt agree with that decision, friend. :sitdown:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
There are more propaganda articles study being thrown out there on the internet.... there's one fake ass study that says that 77% of people in Nigeria bleach.. when you look for the source of the Study... it shows that it was done by the WHO... the who gives credit to another organization for the study.... when you look up the source that organization GIVES NO SOURCES for their study... instead they offer a disclaimer... that they claim no responsiblity for how this information is used or how factual it is...so basically they threw fake information out there for propaganda purposes and threw up a disclaimer to protect themselves and now the World Health Organization is touting it as facts.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
shut the fukk up. you're pissing me off bro.
This nikka finna go cry in the car y'all! :russ:

Lemme see

- Sellin' ya people into slavery
- Various craigslist/email scams
- Most unfaithful women.

:mjlol:

Y'all can't be trusted. :wow:

-------

Funny thing is, if a white man made a survey calling black people the most heroic or about black men marrying black women, y'all would be down for that cause massa's approval would make you feel good. :mjlol:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This nikka finna go cry in the car y'all! :russ:

Lemme see

- Sellin' ya people into slavery
- Various craigslist/email scams
- Most unfaithful women.

:mjlol:

Y'all can't be trusted. :wow:

-------

Funny thing is, if a white man made a survey calling black people the most heroic or about black men marrying black women, y'all would be down for that cause massa's approval would make you feel good. :mjlol:
Demonic post :camby:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Truth hurts. :mjpls:
Not really the truth. Its an exxageration of reality. A demonic exxageration actually because its obvious you're trying to get on someones nerves. Pretty sickening, pretty much a waste of time and destructive behavior for a man pushing 30.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
While i think this poll is pure bullshyt since it's based on people admitting it and not a polygraph, I have to say black american women, despite having the reputation, are not as bad as some of you make them seem.

Sure you come across some hoodrats but brehs if that's what you surround yourself with and chase after then that's what you will find. :manny: Except for one who stole my money(borrowed then disappeared 2 hers later), i can't say that my experiences with american women have been bad.
:laff:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yeah man i got GOT big time. We knew eachother and were together on and off for about 3 years. She went through some rough times and Ihelped her out by lending her money here and there. Even when we broke up we were still cool. When it came time for her to start paying me back she disappeared

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M

nope i dom't believe it
PppyORQ.gif