Durex poll: 62% of Nigerian women admit to cheating; most unfaithful in the world

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: you can't be serious....

and :mindblown: you've never seen the guys here talk shyt about American women and how we're so terrible and talk about how foreign women are sooooo much better than us?

I tell them all the time that it just depends on the person not where the person was born but they weren't trying to hear that. :yeshrug:

You only pop up in certain themed threads.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The attempt to degrade and emasculate the American Black man

I've never said anything degrading or emasculating about black men (or anyone at that). Nice try though.

and none of those threads have anything to do with black men :mindblown:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
ITT: People who don't understand how sample sizing works. 29,000 is plenty to get a good read.
Yup. Was gonna say this, but this thread is too much of a trainwreck to interject any logic, so I was resigned to sitting back and laughing. I'm very reticent to draw any real conclusions from this poll. It was done by a condom company and we don't know the methodology they used. I assume Durex only polled Durex users, which would leave out most people obviously. I think at best, it suggests that Nigerian women ADMIT to cheating at higher than average rate, not necessarily cheat more, but there would have to be an actual scientific study conducted to test that and draw any real conclusions, and even then, the data is far from ironclad when dealing with this subject. Numbers on men and women cheating often vary greatly because there's too much error involved in whether or not people will actually admit it, and under what conditions.

But the sample size of 29,000 is more than enough in terms of valid statistical criteria, though we don't how they were divvied up per those 36 countries. Presidential and congressional polls use very small sample sizes, in the low thousands, or the hundreds, and they consistently come out as accurate within the margin of error.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
This nikka finna go cry in the car y'all! :russ:

Lemme see

- Sellin' ya people into slavery
- Various craigslist/email scams
- Most unfaithful women.

:mjlol:

Y'all can't be trusted. :wow:

-------

Funny thing is, if a white man made a survey calling black people the most heroic or about black men marrying black women, y'all would be down for that cause massa's approval would make you feel good. :mjlol:

Shut the f*ck up you goddamn motherfukking c00n ass n!gga.

If you were saying this infront of be ou would get my motherf*ckuing fist to your motherfukking. face. REPEATEDLY. Til YOU were crying in a pool of your own f*cking blood.

Take down that goddamn pyramid avi you f*cking disgrace for a black man. You f*cking embarass the fukk out of me!

You'll never be a real AFRICAN like me...so fukk you!

Quote me on that BYTCH!

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
Not really the truth. Its an exxageration of reality. A demonic exxageration actually because its obvious you're trying to get on someones nerves. Pretty sickening, pretty much a waste of time and destructive behavior for a man pushing 30.

He's a f*Cking disgrace in my eyes.

Them racist cacs at st0rmfr0nt would love c00n ass fake Africans like him who pretend to be down for the cause but would sell their left nut to be considered American. Even when they and this country hate everything about him.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
No we don't know that. There's no solid way to prove it. Foreign women aren't all their cracked up to be so just stop that shyt.

And this so-called survey isn't scientifically conclusive either....which means it can't be validated as proof

so what's your point? :comeon:

and for the record i wasn't putting foriegn women on a pedastal...i just respected the fact that 62 percent of those alleged respondents chose to be honest

as opposed to America the land which has breeded the highest quantity of SLUTMONKEYS of variuos race, creeds and nationalities

because of the numerous options and freedomes which many of these women use to thier benifit to cheat on ther men

these hoes swear up and down by the bible......but have no qualms about crosing that line of adultry

i bet thaey wouldn't try that shyt if we went OLD TESTEMENT STYLE and start stoning byatches :myman:

just hypotheically speaking :russ:

these HOES be acting up , because an overforgiving patronizing christian capitilist society be letting em.............. :win:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
And this so-called survey isn't scientifically conclusive either....which means it can't be validated as proof

so what's your point? :comeon:

and for the record i wasn't putting foriegn women on a pedastal...i just respected the fact that 62 percent of those alleged respondents chose to be honest

as opposed to America the land which has breeded the highest quantity of SLUTMONKEYS of variuos race, creeds and nationalities

because of the numerous options and freedomes which many of these women use to thier benifit to cheat on ther men

these hoes swear up and down by the bible......but have no qualms about crosing that line of adultry

i bet thaey wouldn't try that shyt if we went OLD TESTEMENT STYLE and start stoning byatches :myman:

just hypotheically speaking :russ:

these HOES be acting up , because an overforgiving patronizing christian capitilist society be letting em.............. :win:

yeah there's other free countries buddy lol.
and everyone knows brazil is the sluttiest country anyhow.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
yeah there's other free countries buddy lol.
and everyone knows brazil is the sluttiest country anyhow.

them hoes in BRAZIL are enterprising.....selling dat puzzy to survive...

as opposed to these byatches in america who throw da puzzy around for no benifit at all risking thier marriages and erethang just for some "entertainment"....

Spoonz..you can't win this argument..........."these hoes are good for nothing" :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
lol im a Nigerian woman and this survey is quite funny.....carry on
The c00nery Chronicles: take an obvious attempt at vitriol and divisive jargon towards black people and laugh it off because "its just a survey"

As others have stated and already confirmed, the numbers are simply bullsh#t. Ok, that point is done.

Beyond that though, the article never quantifies the word "unfaithful" in this study. What exactly does "unfaithful" mean?

- Does it mean flirting with someone besides the spouse?
- Does it mean texting and/or talking on the phone to someone besides the spouse?
- Does it mean having an "emotional affair"?
- Does it mean sexual intercourse? Oral and/or vaginal?
- Does it mean any or all of these things?

Now, someone's going to read my comment and state "well, its from a condom so its probably sex." Well, I wouldn't be so quick to assume since if that were the case, and since this is a condom company, I doubt they would be bashful about stating such.

The reality is, I take any survey with a can of salt since surveys have a habit of magically backing the underlying intent of the surveyor. But I take any survey regarding black people with the Dead Sea. Because we all know how fair the observations and critiques of our people have been throughout time.

As another poster stated, people really need to understand the importance of their image and how it affects the global mindset towards that people. In every episode of enslavement, mass imprisonment and/or genocide, propoganda is used to set the tone. Negative imagery is constantly spread in order to "prepare the mind" for what is about to be done to said people.

Unfortunately, too many blacks tend not to understand such tactics and casually push propoganda off as "just a survey", "just a TV show", "just a movie", etc. Not realizing that the continual grind of that propoganda on the general mind of a nation's people makes the killing of Trayvon Martin, and countless others like it, acceptable because "he looked like a thug"....the same "thug" image that has been associated with black men via propoganda in surveys, articles, TV shows, movies, music, etc.

I would suggest black people pay more attention to the imagery because everyone is paying attention too.

Peace

:wow:

QFT

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
LOL @ the survey size being good enough... what bullshyt

Also Nigeria is composed of different groups of people spread along different classes, different religions, and 36 states... but I'll let yall believe this bullshyt ass survey .
Sorry, but you don't know what you're talking about. You don't know anything about statistics, so you sound extremely stupid saying the sample size isn't large enough, and so did everyone in the thread who said it. You are all wrong. Props to @Zapp Brannigan for being the only person in the thread with a basic understanding.

We don't know how they divided up the pool of 29,000, across the 36 countries, but if we operated under they assumption that they were evenly distributed, that would be about 800 women in Nigeria. That is more than enough to draw statistically valid data via a poll with random sampling.

Nigeria has a population of about 84 million women. In order to get results with a 95% level of confidence, with a +/- margin of error of 4 percentage points, all you need is about 600 people.

Now that doesn't mean that the results of this poll are valid because we don't know anything about the methodology and the potential flaws in it. But sample size isn't a problem here.

Last edited: