Durex poll: 62% of Nigerian women admit to cheating; most unfaithful in the world

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
The c00nery Chronicles: take an obvious attempt at vitriol and divisive jargon towards black people and laugh it off because "its just a survey"

As others have stated and already confirmed, the numbers are simply bullsh#t. Ok, that point is done.

Beyond that though, the article never quantifies the word "unfaithful" in this study. What exactly does "unfaithful" mean?

- Does it mean flirting with someone besides the spouse?
- Does it mean texting and/or talking on the phone to someone besides the spouse?
- Does it mean having an "emotional affair"?
- Does it mean sexual intercourse? Oral and/or vaginal?
- Does it mean any or all of these things?

Now, someone's going to read my comment and state "well, its from a condom so its probably sex." Well, I wouldn't be so quick to assume since if that were the case, and since this is a condom company, I doubt they would be bashful about stating such.

The reality is, I take any survey with a can of salt since surveys have a habit of magically backing the underlying intent of the surveyor. But I take any survey regarding black people with the Dead Sea. Because we all know how fair the observations and critiques of our people have been throughout time.

As another poster stated, people really need to understand the importance of their image and how it affects the global mindset towards that people. In every episode of enslavement, mass imprisonment and/or genocide, propoganda is used to set the tone. Negative imagery is constantly spread in order to "prepare the mind" for what is about to be done to said people.

Unfortunately, too many blacks tend not to understand such tactics and casually push propoganda off as "just a survey", "just a TV show", "just a movie", etc. Not realizing that the continual grind of that propoganda on the general mind of a nation's people makes the killing of Trayvon Martin, and countless others like it, acceptable because "he looked like a thug"....the same "thug" image that has been associated with black men via propoganda in surveys, articles, TV shows, movies, music, etc.

I would suggest black people pay more attention to the imagery because everyone is paying attention too.

Peace

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
*checks fiances nationality*

*confirms she's nigerian*

Crying-black-man-o.gif

You share that fiance:ufdup:

Crying-black-man-o.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The c00nery Chronicles: take an obvious attempt at vitriol and divisive jargon towards black people and laugh it off because "its just a survey"

As others have stated and already confirmed, the numbers are simply bullsh#t. Ok, that point is done.

Beyond that though, the article never quantifies the word "unfaithful" in this study. What exactly does "unfaithful" mean?

- Does it mean flirting with someone besides the spouse?
- Does it mean texting and/or talking on the phone to someone besides the spouse?
- Does it mean having an "emotional affair"?
- Does it mean sexual intercourse? Oral and/or vaginal?
- Does it mean any or all of these things?

Now, someone's going to read my comment and state "well, its from a condom so its probably sex." Well, I wouldn't be so quick to assume since if that were the case, and since this is a condom company, I doubt they would be bashful about stating such.

The reality is, I take any survey with a can of salt since surveys have a habit of magically backing the underlying intent of the surveyor. But I take any survey regarding black people with the Dead Sea. Because we all know how fair the observations and critiques of our people have been throughout time.

As another poster stated, people really need to understand the importance of their image and how it affects the global mindset towards that people. In every episode of enslavement, mass imprisonment and/or genocide, propoganda is used to set the tone. Negative imagery is constantly spread in order to "prepare the mind" for what is about to be done to said people.

Unfortunately, too many blacks tend not to understand such tactics and casually push propoganda off as "just a survey", "just a TV show", "just a movie", etc. Not realizing that the continual grind of that propoganda on the general mind of a nation's people makes the killing of Trayvon Martin, and countless others like it, acceptable because "he looked like a thug"....the same "thug" image that has been associated with black men via propoganda in surveys, articles, TV shows, movies, music, etc.

I would suggest black people pay more attention to the imagery because everyone is paying attention too.

Peace
If you read the comment section of that article you can tell how serious this issue really is and how people use baseless stats to further solidify preconceived notions, racism and predjudices towards individuals. I believe Nigeria has upset some people in the demonic realm and now the campaign has begun.

Daps
Another bogus statistic. There's no way of knowing whether people are lying or not and for all we know it could be 80-90% across the world. Wouldn't surprise me cause hoes are triflin

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
U gotta be alias

:comeon: you can't be serious....

and :mindblown: you've never seen the guys here talk shyt about American women and how we're so terrible and talk about how foreign women are sooooo much better than us?

I tell them all the time that it just depends on the person not where the person was born but they weren't trying to hear that. :yeshrug:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I don't have all of the information that Durex has about certain populations but I surely hope you don't think corporations don't put out propaganda to further profits? :usure:

I wouldn't put it past them, I just don't see a propaganda-profit connection here, so I'm not going to assert one or agree with it just because the information says things that I don't like.