Durex poll: 62% of Nigerian women admit to cheating; most unfaithful in the world

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
White women :scusthov:

I honestly just don't give a damn about no Nigerian chicks. nikkas on here only capin' cause all the shyt they talk about American women and all the praise they give chicks from Africa now looks stupid. :mjlol:

All p*ssy is the same, no matter what continent it's on nikkas. :mjlol:

Let cacs shape your world view if you like breh, thats on you. I'm sure massa will let you dine at the table one day. c00n on and c00n strong my brother, c00n on....:yes:

:camby:

Naijan

All outta Gill
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I don't like this African bootlicking, why not acknowledge the issue and find a way to fix it. Why are Nigerian women cheating so much? Could it be the economic climate? nikkas are just broke and they want to marry up?

You're just inarticulate because you're all up in your emotions, nikka shaddup.

Jamaican/Island women >> Your precious Nigerian women.
:troll:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't like this African bootlicking, why not acknowledge the issue and find a way to fix it. Why are Nigerian women cheating so much? Could it be the economic climate? nikkas are just broke and they want to marry up?

Your a fukking idiot, that obviously believes any and everything that he reads on the internet. I'f i would likely find debating a brick wall more engaging than debating you friend. No offense.

Feel free to believe what drivel you like breh. Its your world.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your a fukking idiot, that obviously believes any and everything that he reads on the internet. I'f i would likely find debating a brick wall more engaging than debating you friend. No offense.

Feel free to believe what drivel you like breh. Its your world.

:umad: It's 'you're', fukking idiot. So you are inarticulate.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Take this shyt to st0rmfr0nt. I'm sure they'll eat this garbage up there..

Its hilarious that this dude will try his damnest to derail any black consciousness thread, then proceed to post filth like this, design to further demean black women.

Its sickening really.
lol @ how emotional this dude is. Why would a respected company like Durex fake the results of a survey? Do they also have a vendetta against Thai people? Its always some conspiracy with idiots like you.

fukk outta here :camby:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How does 29000 equate to 62 percent of people in a nation. I think extrapolations are some of the most dishonest and disgusting statistics in the world. This is a demonic agenda to paint people of a particular nation who are targets of demonic filth by foreigners as demons so when the arrows start flying friends will say

"well nigerian women arent faithful*

:snoop:

Its so demonic, friends.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
lol @ how emotional this dude is. Why would a respected company like Durex fake the results of a survey? Do they also have a vendetta against Thai people? Its always some conspiracy with idiots like you.

fukk outta here :camby:
Well it seems like the people theyre highlighting in the survey are all non-white so its clear there is a bias there. Especially for a European based company, friend. :sitdown: Im actually stunned you dont see any demonic intent here. A condom company doing fidelity statistics and instead of using that data to just find market demographics, they publish it to degrade a certain group of people, with a sample pool of 29k which is then used to say the entire nation cheats at a rate of 62 percent?

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

Well if the men are out there scamming everything the women are gonna be doing some sneaky shyt too.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Durex is a United Kingdom based company so this entire survey is odd and i wonder what purpose it serves. Throwing Russians in there, very clever but still overtly obvious what they're doing.
Yes a condom company is out to get all the non-white people in the world. :laff:

You nikkas kill me.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Let cacs shape your world view if you like breh, thats on you. I'm sure massa will let you dine at the table one day. c00n on and c00n strong my brother, c00n on....:yes:

Nigerians sold their brothers and sisters to white men for guns and alcohol = Not c00ns.

Not giving a fukk about a durex study about adultery and not getting worked up emotionally = c00n.

:mjlol: :laff: :dead:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes a condom company is out to get all the non-white people in the world. :laff:

You nikkas kill me.
Now you're being silly which is a sign you're checking out of this discussion mentally. WHat purpose does a UK company have to survey this handful of nations when they're based in Europe. Why not survey Europe u know, since you're based there and stuff. :ld:

Also, why use extrapolations to paint a picture of a nation with millions of people.