Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You're projecting. I don't need to build myself up, I don't need you to think I'm "so dope", I don't give a shyt whether you read my review or not. You're the one obsessed with my review, not me. In his case, what I care about are the movies.

Just like your earlier obsession over my banner which I've never mentioned, I'm getting the impression this is all a "you" thing.

You flauged't.
Like I said earlier.

you just a fake number of contingent of people.
who fake elitism over dune and never even made it a draw. Yet be talking like you really know this property and you do not.
Simply because i know you not adept like that. Plus i know in this forum.
all of you are refugees from forums.
you never were good content creators or posters in.

as I read no review from you.
on this movie in that thread.
In real time.
Plus i never got a notification
from any other poster in real time afterward. I only posted in like page nineteen in that thread.
You had no review of the movie in that thread.
nor is there amyone who really reviewed the movie In that thread.. A movie chat thread is not a review or critique. l am the only one who offered a review for really real in that thread. That is why I am really tabling you tha fukk up.
for being a complete lie like your slammy award. You have posted.
You a champion at being a fake ass narcissist.

Who when even asked to produce will lie. Then try to post a fake ass review link. To a thread i already know you lying about.

For even lying to yourself like I give a fukk about you. Past putting you throughed't the table.

So with that said:

BLACKZILLA said:
TABLING SEASON MOTHERfukkER

All you did was flaug.

To lemme put you throughed't it.

Oh no uh uh.
Finger wave of doom

mark-henry-no-wwe-finger-wag-gif-5916181
mark-henry.gif

THE FAKE @Rhakim SPELLED WITH A HO ASS H..

GOES THROUGHED'T THE TABLE.

giphy.gif

Art Barr

@Rhakim OL fake ho ass rakim spelled with a h.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
*obligatory it looks good but would have been the GOAT HBO series*

I'm not seeing it. The first book has a sort of perfect pacing where everything drives into everything, it's meant to be taken in all at once. Breaking it up into too many episodes would disrupt the tension and get boring. I could only see it if they did it as like a four-part miniseries with two-hour episodes aired on consecutive nights.

Not to mention the visuals need to be seen on the big screen. It's such a big fukking story, damn near all of it takes part on a planetary level.

The good timing for the HBO series would be for the sequels, especially everything past book 3. HBO would love that with all the wild sex in books 5/6 lol.