Dump a nikka for being broke not realizing he's actually rich Brehettes

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We don't know how many times she could had done this until her ex was tired of "cheating girlfriends" and remember the good 10 months with her.
ive had females from past relationships do all sorts of weird shyt to follow me and my brehthren :francis: i just said women are birds etc but when i look at it now shyt not right and never has been

fraud is fraud :scusthov:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I [F26] have been dating Will [M27] for most of 2014; I met him on New Years Eve, we exchanged numbers, scheduled a coffee date and have been seeing each other ever since. He's tall and shy, with long thick hair like Eddie Vedder. He lives in an older house by himself and drives a 1997 Toyota. He dresses very casually - I don't think he even owns a collared shirt - and all his clothes are minimum 1-2 years old. For income, he told me he "ran a few websites" and picked up piece-work as a 'session guitarist'. He is also very frugal. He never took me out for fancy dinners or anything. In the beginning it was always coffee dates, walks, hikes, etc. If we go out, he insists on 'pre-drinking' and refuses to buy drinks at a bar. Most nights he was content staying in, watching Netflix and playing his guitar.

I never outright asked how much money he made, but given his lifestyle, clothes, furnishings, etc. plus the fact that he rarely worked, I assumed it wasn't much. I would lightly prod him with questions about the future, if he had any career goals - he would say that he "saw me in his future", but also he was "happy the way things were".

I have Facebook and am on it every day, usually when work is slow. Lately my newsfeed has been filled with my peers getting married, buying houses, having babies, and other various accolades. I can't help but feel jealous by this; it seems like everyone but me is making significant gains in their lives and relationships. Three weeks ago, after seeing a girl I knew from high school buy her 3rd property with her husband, it felt like my relationship with Will was juvenile and had no future.

The next time I was over at Will's (after he served me potato soup for dinner and was torrenting a documentary for us to watch later) I ended the relationship. I was perfectly honest about everything - he was a great guy, I loved him and his personality, but I felt he lacked career/life ambition and we wanted different things for the future. He sat and listened to everything, seemingly unmoved by it. When I finished talking, he said "fine by me" and asked me to leave. I went to hug him on my way out, instead he just guided me out the door and slammed it shut behind him.

With prior boyfriends, we'd still talk or text a bit after we'd be broken up. Sometimes we'd even still hook up. I dunno, I've just never had a 'bad break-up' and always try to remain on good terms. I haven't heard a fukking word from Will, even after texting him multiple times and calling him once.

I saw two of Wills friends at the gym today. I went over and made small talk, asked how he was, etc. I tried to explain myself, saying he was a great guy but our views on money and the future didn't seem to mesh. To this, one friend chuckled to himself and walked away. I asked the other friend WTF that's about it, and he says "Yeah, we heard. The thing is, Will's loaded. He inherited his grandpas land which is leased to oil and gas companies. I've seen the quarterly checks he gets and they're more than my yearly salary. Good luck getting him to spend it, though. He has a 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' type mentality. Just look at that piece of shyt he drives!"

This has completely baffled and upset me. I dated him for 10 months when I thought he was penniless, proof I'm not a fukking gold-digger. I am a 26 year old woman who needs to be pragmatic, I can't just indefinitely date someone with the future being so uncertain. He could've said something, ANYTHING during our break up when I was explaining my doubts about our relationship. Instead he said nothing, and now he refuses to talk to me. It makes absolutely no sense.

I just feel so low right now. If a man with disposable income meets a woman he likes, doesn't he want to treat her? He said he "saw me in his future", why didn't he care enough to share these things with me? He could have easily kept our relationship alive by being forthcoming. Someone please help me make sense of this situation.

*TL;DR - My boyfriend kept his wealth a secret from me throughout our entire relationship. I ended the relationship on the pretext that he wasn't money/career motivated, he didn't say anything to the contrary. *

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Me in a nutshell

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I'm reading the words of many a lame on this thread :mjlol:

N#ggas speaking fluent Cupcakish :pachaha:

Ol' she made me take her Ruth Chris for our first date a## n#ggas :heh:

I have no problem doing nice things for people including a woman I'm getting serious with. But that is MY choice....not hers....not her friends....not her family. MINE and MINE alone.

I do fly sh#t cuz I like doing fly sh#t....never to impress a chick. That's how lames are made....doing sh#t to impress a female when females are more populous than grass. That's why these chicks feel comfortable sticking their hands in dudes' pockets now.

That's the difference between real dudes and lames. Real dudes do what they want and have a chick tag along. Lames find out what might impress the chick and then do that....hoping it works. I'd rather be a real dude by myself than a lame with a stable of b#tches he's paying for.

Dude wanted to eat potato soup and watch documentaries. And that's what he was going to do....whether she was there or not. So, when she tried to play that dumb b#tch sh#t, it didn't even alter his mood. He just kicked her out, ate some soup and watched the documentary :obama:

This chick, like some others, thought her p#ssy gave her the right to dictate how this man spent his money. I don't get where these chicks come from and what type of dudes they date, but that is delusional. Where in the world can you tell someone how they're going to spend their money?

Yea, dude might've been boring and lived a Spartan lifestyle. But this b#tch knew that from the door. Only when she started focusing more on her friends than her dude did she start to feel like she was losing out. Like I always tell chicks: "don't let your friends get you out of your spot."

Chick got what she deserved. Dude wasn't even thirsty for p#ssy either :salute:

Peace
classic posting

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Didnt read the 24 pages on this thread but the story sounds like cap. Women are natural detectives 10 months and she dont know dude either she was a jump off cappin or its straight cap.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
ive had females from past relationships do all sorts of weird shyt to follow me and my brehthren :francis: i just said women are birds etc but when i look at it now shyt not right and never has been

fraud is fraud :scusthov:
:francis: just look at this shyt..
Felt he had no drive and no real job but She was happy for 10 months with him.

Saw her friends on Facebook getting married and getting homes and started wanting that.

Started to feel like she would go no where with him, so after dinner and Netflix she pretty much disrespected him.. similar to @Ziggiy ex... found out a bit later old dude was rich as fukk and wants him back..

Ruin his relationship with other females until he wants her back :hhh:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:francis: just look at this shyt..
Felt he had no drive and no real job but She was happy for 10 months with him.

Saw her friends on Facebook getting married and getting homes and started wanting that.

Started to feel like she would go no where with him, so after dinner and Netflix she pretty much disrespected him.. similar to @Ziggiy ex... found out a bit later old dude was rich as fukk and wants him back..

Ruin his relationship with other females until he wants her back :hhh:
women entire thought process works backwards from mens mental thought process

its neither better or worse per se but it leads to these selfish approaches in relationships. its why they have no code

when their body tells them to do something they comply more or less :wow: notice in her story she was cool until she hugged him then its "tinglies and melting" etc. Pure compulsion any way you look at it

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Didnt read the 24 pages on this thread but the story sounds like cap. Women are natural detectives 10 months and she dont know dude either she was a jump off cappin or its straight cap.
I don't think this one fake breh..