Dumbass Sony’s PS5 Update fukked Up My Expansion SSD

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
huh??? they’ve done so since 2021
as far as i know this was the first.

Then what’s the point of an “open” system if you should only use the official drives endorsed by sony??

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Reviews of the drive say it’s just fine. Even recommend it for PS5

It’s weird to come in here and attack dude for doing what any normal consumer would do. The brand of his SSD probably isn’t even the reason it’s broken right now.

That’s just what sony stan’s ran in here to concentrate on cause no way in hell it could be playstations fault :stopitslime:
Unless there's been alot of situations where ps5s were Bricking ssds, then it's reasonable to assume the problem is with the ssd and not the console.

I just looked it up and this doesn't seem to be a common issue with ps5s, op most likely bought a defective ssd.

It happens.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unless there's been alot of situations where ps5s were Bricking ssds, then it's reasonable to assume the problem is with the ssd and not the console.

I just looked it up and this doesn't seem to be a common issue with ps5s, op most likely bought a defective ssd.

It happens.
Op says it was fine for over a year and there are reports of people having issues. I just don’t think it’s very widespread at this point.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Op says it was fine for over a year and there are reports of people having issues. I just don’t think it’s very widespread at this point.
There are very few reports of people having these issues.

You can find people having issues with ssds in literally every brand if you wanted to.

OP bought a budget drive and it failed fairly quickly, has nothing to do with ps5s Bricking hard drives.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There are very few reports of people having these issues.

You can find people having issues with ssds in literally every brand if you wanted to.

OP bought a budget drive and it failed fairly quickly, has nothing to do with ps5s Bricking hard drives.
Maybe, maybe not. Again the drive came recommended by numerous sites. Was even voted as the “best” drive for PS5 on some sites. And there’s some reports of people having problems with samsung drives too.

Again no telling how widespread.

Rushing in to blame it on the drive, and blaming op like he purchased some cheap ass drive off of wish is some sony stan deflection shyt :scust:

Daps
Goofball Sony ponies shyt talking Adata when this is what their officially licensed "partner" for their on brand price inflated scam SSD is known for:

Check your SSDs: What to know about the SanDisk/Western Digital data loss disaster

Why Are SanDisk Extreme SSDs Reportedly Erasing Users Data?

SanDisk Extreme SSDs are “worthless,” multiple lawsuits against WD say

:mjlol: Just admit the fact that Playstation's memory architecture has been basura since the PS3 in 2006 and keep it moving. :camby: Sorry you had to find out the hard way OP :francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Maybe, maybe not. Again the drive came recommended by numerous sites. Was even voted as the “best” drive for PS5 on some sites. And there’s some reports of people having problems with samsung drives too.

Again no telling how widespread.

Rushing in to blame it on the drive, and blaming op like he purchased some cheap ass drive off of wish is some sony stan deflection shyt :scust:
Breh, dude came in here blaming the ps5 update when he bought a cheap ass drive with lots of complaints. And you're trying to use his example to paint a picture that ps5 fukks up ssds.

I don't care if "some sites" voted it best budget drive for ps5. This is usually what happens when you buy wish.com quality hardware to save a few bucks.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, dude came in here blaming the ps5 update when he bought a cheap ass drive with lots of complaints. And you're trying to use his example to paint a picture that ps5 fukks up ssds.

I don't care if "some sites" voted it best budget drive for ps5. This is usually what happens when you buy wish.com quality hardware to save a few bucks.
That’s not a “cheap ass drive with lots of complaints”

That’s what y’all are calling it to deflect from the possibility that it could have been his PS5.

Weirdo behavior.

I’m not trying to paint anything. That’s your sony stan defense mechanism malfunctioning.

All i commented on was the irony of y’all bragging about an open platform for the chance of cheap competition, then turn around and say anyone who doesn’t buy the officially endorsed expensive drive deserves to have their shyt not work.

Sony stan’s really got issues :mjlol: