Dumbass Sony’s PS5 Update fukked Up My Expansion SSD

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:jbhmm: so the best way to do that is to personally insult me on a mesage board and make fun of me...SURE...
Stop acting like a child. If your father raised you right you wouldn’t be on here acting like a bytch or crying in the discord everyday.

You offer no value. I’m putting you back on ignore so I don’t have to see your mindless drivel on every single topic in every single thread.

You’re a joke.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stop acting like a child. If your father raised you right you wouldn’t be on here acting like a bytch or crying in the discord everyday.

You offer no value. I’m putting you back on ignore so I don’t have to see your mindless drivel on every single topic in every single thread.

You’re a joke.

Man go suck a dikk stalker ass nikka...:what::mjlol: damn where's the mods to give some warnings???

EDIT: BLOCKED... :scust:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

You’re a joke.
:picard: you in here pressure cooking his ass.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looks like Sony partnered with Western Digital and released an official M.2 SSD for the PS5:

I don't have an official PS5 one but mine is a WD Black and on the package it said it supported a PS5 so I'm good. I wouldn't mess with anything but WD, Samsung, or Seagate when it comes to saving important data.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t shyt in your broke ass pockets fakkit.

I wouldn’t know shyt about you if you weren’t on here complaining about how you live with your mom, got fired from TSA, got fired from Amazon delivery, somehow never saved up the 3k you needed for a car, didn’t promote your shytty ass Aaron Jackson book, and didn’t hop on that podcast with @DEAD7 and @Serious every week.

Your father failed you.

bruh it’s just video games. :whoa:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ADATA :mjlol:

This was the cheapest SSD they had at the time so I bought it. Gonna get WD or Samsung next time.:manny: