Duke volleyball players ‘racially heckled’ by BYU fans during match

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Classic white playbook..

They think so highly of themselves to such a degree they can reserve the full right to investigate themselves :what:

We call it enforced bullshyt..
We see them pull this bullshyt with police all the time, investigate themselves and find no wrong doing.

I don't buy it, release the audio if ol girl was really lying, I bet they'll never do that.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We see them pull this bullshyt with police all the time, investigate themselves and find no wrong doing.

I don't buy it, release the audio if ol girl was really lying, I bet they'll never do that.

They can try sue her, but they wont..

Not because of empathy and forgiveness but because they know a self investigation with no external parties is a slick admission of guilt and chapter closing to save face.

Maquina

Banned
Daps

Maquina

Banned
Daps

What’s that’s going to do? The student section was right next to the court, you could see kids cupping their mouths yelling - there’s no way you would pick up anything unless the mic was right there

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They was getting too much bad press cause lets face it, that shyt was going to tear that school apart. So they flipped the script with one of the oldest plays in playbook. A self investigation. Duke stayed quite and didn't push the issue on the matter cause they didn't want their beloved "prestigious school" to go through and be associated with being a victim of racism. Too easy for BYU to do. It was probably multiple fans screaming slurs but they reduced it to one unseen random fan, Duke zipped their lips hoping it would go away, and in the end BYU said nothing happened.. Bullsh*t! F*ck BYU and Duke!!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What’s that’s going to do? The student section was right next to the court, you could see kids cupping their mouths yelling - there’s no way you would pick up anything unless the mic was right there
It would show that they were at the very least transparent in their investigation and made an effort to find out if the claims were true, but that's not what they were going for.

If they did find evidence of racism, I don't expect them to be forthcoming with that information.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
They was getting too much bad press cause lets face it, that shyt was going to tear that school apart. So they flipped the script with one of the oldest plays in playbook. A self investigation. Duke stayed quite and didn't push the issue on the matter cause they didn't want their beloved "prestigious school" to go through and be associated with being a victim of racism. Too easy for BYU to do. It was probably multiple fans screaming slurs but they reduced it to one unseen random fan, Duke zipped their lips hoping it would go away, and in the end BYU said nothing happened.. Bullsh*t! F*ck BYU and Duke!!

Duke did nothing wrong - trying to find a person in the crowed of students was always going to mission impossible - they’ve stood by their athlete and that’s all they can do . No one else that we know of has come forward - so unfortunately the cards are stacked. After the Jussie incident everyone has to be cautious .

Maquina

Banned
Daps
It would show that they were at the very least transparent in their investigation and made an effort to find out if the claims were true, but that's not what they were going for.

If they did find evidence of racism, I don't expect them to be forthcoming with that information.

They probably will release it once they ensure that no one can hear anything - it won’t make the investigation transparent it will just made Duke and Rachel look like liars. They should have never had an independent investigation in the first place

dyingonce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
10.0. 0.3
These people are scared of everything from their cults to everything else........I mean naturally scared, intimidated and insecure. Yelling at those girls was probably the toughest that man ever felt in his life.
you are correct sir!

side note.....they feel the need to paint themselves everywhere such as religion, look at the cereal aisle most of the cereal boxes resemble them, look at the cartoons......same thang, i've even seen some black animation with black people having the blue eyes...madness!

very insecure group to feel the need to put themselves everywhere. aka whitesuprimacy

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If only these fans tweeted an Amazon link at this poor girl and this would’ve gotten the coverage it deserved